ForumsGamesRunescape

1038 168539
Game_Over
Game_Over
39 posts
Nomad

Well you see I use to love this game. I would play at least 4 hours a day every day. I had two accounts one lvl 96 who got hacked than permad, and a lvl 85 who got hacked....So I was wondering, is starting all over really worth it?

• 1,038 Replies
Biola143
Biola143
30 posts
Nomad

Runescape has the worst graphics,first of all and world of warcraft pwns it completely

miles416
miles416
35 posts
Nomad

GAY AS HELL

ghost_1374
ghost_1374
2 posts
Nomad

no rs just any fun any more

devil00shot
devil00shot
13 posts
Nomad

gets boring quickly i quit 2 years ago and will never regret it

way to easy to get hacked and they dont help get ur account back

the staff sucks

fridgendx
fridgendx
111 posts
Nomad

Runescape was super addicting at first i had a lvl 69 and it gothacked so i quit no prob

JaGgEdGe
JaGgEdGe
75 posts
Peasant

I played for a while. It is sort of addictive, especially for the quiet, less outgoing people who are able to talk more through typing. I got a little addicted, but with all the new updates, I just said "Forget this" and gave my account away.

Megamickel
Megamickel
902 posts
Peasant

Bah. You people aren't the loyal fans who've been playing for years like me. We can't just leave. We're smart enough to not give out our password or download keyloggers (which is what REALLY happens when you get "hacked&quot.

ryangokuo12
ryangokuo12
5 posts
Nomad

runescape is so much fun i have a account but i dont play to much of it i mine alot in that game

Da2Shae
Da2Shae
11 posts
Nomad

Rs Got waaay better, its like hack-proof than when it was 2 years ago.

Junkygamer
Junkygamer
1 posts
Nomad

hi everyone

Barcio
Barcio
34 posts
Nomad

New Update in RuneScape!

The first of April's updates seems to attract abbreviations: F2P, PvP, OMG - all of these could be used to describe Fist of Guthix, our next combat minigame. We could say that this will be a safe, single-way, Wilderness-based game available to both free players and members, but that would ignore some important details. Attack strategies, defensive tactics, well-timed escapes: Fist of Guthix will employ all of these to create a memorable combat minigame.

There is a massive range of rewards to win for playing Fist of Guthix, so we'll give you a wee teaser. The rune berserker shield, like most of Fist of Guthix's rewards, degrades with use, but it also offers you some hefty defence bonuses and a Strength boost; the battle robe set will sometimes pay for mind, chaos, death or blood runes that you use when casting a combat spell; and the Runecrafting gloves will double the experience you gain from crafting runes of the glove's type!

Talking of rewards, where could you possibly find a top hat, animal mask, adamant cane and black crossbow? It could only be the Treasure Trails, and this month will bring our next installment. Among the new weapons, clothes and hats will be some brain-twisting new clues to untangle, ranging across the medium and hard difficulties.

It is at this point in the month that the skies will darken, a fog will descend and a bloodcurdling scream will echo out. What could bring on this strange and eerie change? Ah, it must be the fourth in our Myreque quest series: Legacy of Seergaze! With no help forthcoming from Misthalin and vampyres continuing to collect their scarlet tithes, the Myreque have been calling on mercenaries to aid their cause. Meanwhile, deep in Paterdomus, Drezel has found something strange that could shed light on Morytania's gloomy past...

Not so gloomy are the graphical improvements to the Morytania entrance area and the icefiends of RuneScape. Expect Paterdomus temple and its grounds to become more grand and foreboding, and the icefiends a sight more icy and fiendish.

A nod must be given to the website updates. The Grand Exchange Database will be released this month, having had its image issues resolved, displaying graphs and statistics of Grand Exchange market prices. There's also a Summoning guaranteed content poll, the latest Players' Gallery and the Postbag from the Hedge.

Collect from: http://runescape.com/

darkfirew5
darkfirew5
21 posts
Peasant

why even bother it is rubish and should be removed from the web!!!

Marank
Marank
35 posts
Nomad

No, Runescape don't worth wasting time.. theres many more good mmorpg that exist, so just try one, if you don't like it, try an other one, and Im sure you'll find a way better one very fast

thaggard53
thaggard53
808 posts
Nomad

i think runescape is good and i have no idea why all of u think that its bad. it used to be but now they have made a bunch of updates and it is way better than it was like 2 months ago

redwinger333
redwinger333
324 posts
Nomad

ok, everyone has played it, and to be honest, it never really changed. they may throw in new skills and some holiday updates, and sometimes change their interfaces, but the game is still the same. all the quests are too easy (yes, even the member ones) there are 2-d games out there with better graphics (check out maplestory... ull see what i mean) and their chat control features are WAY TO STRICT... often, half of words will just be filled with **** and its stupid that i had to argue a mute for someone reporting me for it -_- by the time it was resolved, and they realized i didnt really curse, my mute had already expired... so yea... my opinion

Showing 136-150 of 1038