Forums

ForumsForum Games

The Hard RPG

Posted Nov 22, '12 at 12:43pm

xerox

xerox

312 posts

Also, need 4 more players for the game, and then we will start :) I suppose i will update it every weekend or at least when all 6 players have passed their turn.

Posted Nov 22, '12 at 1:11pm

thebluerabbit

thebluerabbit

2,917 posts

Name: blue wing
City: light soth
School: school of magic
Magic Path: i have to ask. i like ice but since you can beat a boss and gain acces to any ice magic isnt that unbalanced and unnecesairy? i will choose a path after you answer
Class: light elf
Life:
Gold:
Items:
Weapons:

ill try. please answer my question though

Posted Nov 23, '12 at 12:20pm

xerox

xerox

312 posts

i have to ask. i like ice but since you can beat a boss and gain acces to any ice magic isnt that unbalanced and unnecesairy? i will choose a path after you answer

First you have to find the boss(And i wont just say where it is..) Then you have to find the weakness,run away, or die. And finally if you have ice path, the weapon is useless, and if you have other path, its a staff, so mage can only use it. Even if you get it, that does not mean you gonna win. You deal extra dmg with magic(If you hit), but you are pretty much open for attacks.
Im not aiming for one hit kill, but there are allot more in game.

If you aim to win, you should get as stronger as possible. Wouldn't be better
to use two kinds of magic, when your opponent can summon monsters on his side, or cut trough anything with just a swing?

Posted Nov 23, '12 at 12:23pm

xerox

xerox

312 posts

Oh here is something new : If you get the Staff of Water, and you are on path of Ice, you will get an extra spell. (Its a secret :D)

3 more players :) and we shall start.

Posted Nov 23, '12 at 1:56pm

thebluerabbit

thebluerabbit

2,917 posts

Name: blue wing
City: light soth
Magic Path: path of ice
Life:
Gold:
Items:
Weapons:

Oh here is something new : If you get the Staff of Water, and you are on path of Ice, you will get an extra spell. (Its a secret :D)

that was exactly my point. having only a staff for one of the paths make choosing that path useless. still, only one new spell still sounds kind of useless even if its awsome. but... i like ice and i like to feel as if the character im playing is actually me so even if its a bad idea i choose quality and go with it

Posted Nov 24, '12 at 7:02am

xerox

xerox

312 posts

Ok :) 3 more players needed

Posted Nov 24, '12 at 10:26pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,574 posts

Name:Saclene Tri
City:Jados
School: Arrows
Magic Path: Earth magic
Class:Lizard Tribe
Life:100/100
Gold:100
Items:
Weapons:Bow and arrows

Alright I'm ready.

Posted Nov 26, '12 at 3:30am

xerox

xerox

312 posts

Amazing :) 2 more players to go

Posted Nov 30, '12 at 2:02pm

xerox

xerox

312 posts

So.. no one is joining? Ah.... ok i'm gonna start anyway...

Name: Savell
City:Deragon
School: War
Magic Path: None
Class: Dragonian
Life: 100/100
Gold: 100
Items:Food x 15, water x 15
Weapons: Spear
Armor: none
Protection: 10
Power: 5
Agility: 2
Smarts: 1

You wake up, after a night of heavy drinking. Your head hurts really bad. You stand up and open the window.. As you open it, a ghostly figure appears, and scares you. That figure explains about the tournament, and that you have been chosen then he disappears. You get your items and go out the door. The city is big, almost giant. After all is the capital of the human kingdom. All races come to this wonderful city, full with opportunities. To the east is the center of the city. There is a Quest board there. From South go 3 paths - The Blue Way, that moves around the coastline, The King Way where the old king passed, and freed the land, and The Thorn Way, moving through the never ending fields, right to the 4 Thorn cities.
(You can chose to do whatever you want. Just read what i write and chose your destiny.Don't worry if you miss a turn. In 5 turns you gonna die from starving.)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name:Naomi Izumi
City: Soir
School:Assassin
Magic Path: Ice Magic
Class:Human
Mana: 100/100
Items:Food x 15, Water x 15, Throwing knifes x 5
Weapons:2 short swords
Armor: Cotton Shirt, pants, Leather boots
Protection: 3
Power: 2
Agility: 5
Smarts: 3

You wake up by the new ships arriving at the port. You were born is Soir, and you live here. 2 days ago you were kicked out of the job you had, because you were stealing... Well that is to be expected by someone on the Path of Assassin... Suddenly a ghostly figure appears. You notice it, but your weapon passes trough him. He explains about the tournament and that you have been chosen, then he disappears.Bunch of barrels to the right, and a large ship right in front of you. The quest board is right in the center of the port, on the main street(Also this is the center of the city). To the east there is the Blue Way, that leads to Deragon to the North and to Darnar, to the North.(You can chose to do whatever you want. Just read what i write and chose your destiny.Don't worry if you miss a turn. In 5 turns you gonna die from starving.)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Blue Wing
City: Light Soth
Magic Path: path of ice
Mana: 100/100
Items:Food x 15, Water x 15
Weapons:Staff, Dagger
Armor: Leather Armor,Leather shoes, Leather pants.
Protection: 5
Power: 1
Agility: 5
Smarts: 5

Today is the day, you finally finished your mage training. Most of the elves go for archery, because they are so good at it, but not you. You always wanted to be smart. As you go around the room, thinking about the future a ghostly figure appears. He explains about the tournament and that you have been chosen, then he disappears. You are happy. Now you have a purpose of your life, and you can use the fruits of your training. There is no quest board in the city, because its fairly safe. The elves are always friends with the wild around them. In the center of the city, among the trees, there is a large stump, where the mages would go and get their mage degree.To the North is The New Way, that later combines with The Old Way. Its named like that after the Light Elves, helped the old king pass to the capital. The path ends at Deragon.(You can chose to do whatever you want. Just read what i write and chose your destiny.Don't worry if you miss a turn. In 15 turns you gonna die from starving.)

Name:Saclene Tri
City:Jados
School: Arrows
Magic Path: Earth magic
Class:Lizard Tribe
Mana:100/100
Items:Food x 15, Water x 15, Throwing Knifes x 5
Weapons:Bow and arrows
Armor: Cotton Shirt, Cotton pants, Leather shoes.
Protection: 3
Power: 2
Agility: 4
Smarts: 3

What a beautiful morning in Jados. The air is cold and the lake is frozen. Jados is one of the 2 Lake Cities of the Snow Fields. Everyone are lucky to be in such beautiful snowy place... Except you. You are a lizard, and lizards like warm. Suddenly next to your bed appears a ghostly figure, and wakes you up.He explains about the tournament and that you have been chosen, then he disappears. You watch for couple of seconds in the nothingness and grab your bow and leave the inn you are in. The quest board is on the left side of the city. This week is the annual fishing contest and the grand prize is 1000 gold.To the east is the Lake Path, that reaches the other lake city : Hedos.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Good luck to everyone. There are still 2 more spaces for new players :3

Posted Nov 30, '12 at 2:04pm

xerox

xerox

312 posts

ops.. there are some mistakes... Where it says 5 turns to die, its actually 15 turns.

Reply to The Hard RPG

You must be logged in to post a reply!