Forums

ForumsVideo Games

What is the Video Game you despise most?

Posted Nov 17, '12 at 7:21am

Superior101

Superior101

74 posts

Which Video game do you despise most? Any game, for any system. I personally would have to say Mario. Nothing pisses me off more than having to play the same recycled crap over an over and over. I hated Secret Agent Clank, of Ratchet and Clank fame, equally, because it had terrible minigames and was worse than Size Matters.

Posted Nov 17, '12 at 10:23am

Veksing

Veksing

247 posts

Nothing pisses me off more than having to play the same recycled crap over an over and over.

*cough* Call of Duty *cough*

Posted Nov 17, '12 at 10:35am

Superior101

Superior101

74 posts

Hahahaha

Posted Nov 17, '12 at 10:36am

zonic98

zonic98

485 posts

Are you telling me you have never played Mario? o.0

Posted Nov 17, '12 at 11:02am

GhostOfHorror

GhostOfHorror

801 posts

Eh, to be honest.
I never really got into any of the Halo's.
Not my type of game.

Posted Nov 17, '12 at 11:21am

Hikakin_Fan

Hikakin_Fan

392 posts

I just dont like football on playstation.its really boring

Posted Nov 17, '12 at 11:34am

ironblade41

ironblade41

523 posts

Finally! I've been waiting for this topic!! I hate Halo, Call of Duty, Madden, and pretty much any other overrated game. (except for mario)

Posted Nov 17, '12 at 3:15pm

404011xz

404011xz

218 posts

Call of duty has been the flavor of the decade and quite frankly I'm tired of it. I have to agree with superior about the 2 ratchet and clank games, They just didn't fit the franchise, all the other ones were really good though. I'm also very tired of Mario as well, It was a great game but it lately it IS the definition of over use. With the exeption of the 1st one and mario cart they have been over done. You shouldn't redo a game every year for about 20 years.

Posted Nov 17, '12 at 4:48pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,236 posts

Is it just me..or have the Madden games been getting worse and worse each year? I've only played two...and they were about 2 years apart...and even though I'm not into football or the games..I was extremely disappointed by the more recent one for not only their lack of adding in new elements, but for taking many out.

Posted Nov 17, '12 at 5:00pm

zonic98

zonic98

485 posts

^ Who plays Madden. Seriously.

Oh,and CoD's are just...bad.

Reply to What is the Video Game you despise most?

You must be logged in to post a reply!