Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

Nicknames (IRL)

Posted Nov 19, '12 at 12:38pm

awesomeplayer312

awesomeplayer312

188 posts

Chen-My name is Jen but one of my friends calls me this. We both dont know where she got it

Men-Well in S.S everyone kept saying each other's name with a M so yea mines Men!

Rotten Potato-So this one I also got in S.S from the teacher. All of us kept talking and he actually called us all a rotten potato.Weird right?

Posted Nov 19, '12 at 2:29pm

khaiduong

khaiduong

18 posts

anyway my nicknames is Dboy

Posted Nov 19, '12 at 3:41pm

Minotaur55

Minotaur55

1,231 posts

Knight

That's a cool name :3

Oh well thank you. :)

And lol all those have good reasoning but seem really random lol.

Thats how my family is. lol

Camp: A nickname that was used by my father in my younger years.

Good God Shrezer you did it again!!! I meant to say "Champ". *sigh*

Posted Nov 19, '12 at 4:13pm

pickpocket

pickpocket

3,326 posts

Pickpocket- a name that suck with me from 5-7th grade that my friends called me once in a while. I stole there stuff a lot.
Child with no name, unknown, anonymous- called all three of these by a teacher. She kept calling me Kevin because I looked like a Kevin in my grade. So when I signed my work once, I just put a question mark and it stuck for a year.
Snowman- I'm white. A few of my gamer friends call me this.
There were a few others, but they revolve around my name. No one shall no my name. No one.

Posted Nov 19, '12 at 6:09pm

danielo

danielo

1,367 posts

I had some nickname over the years.

The main one is DGT, or as it sound in hebrew Dagats, {Da-Ga-Ts}, which sound like the short name of Israel Supreme Court, 'Bad"ats' {beit-Din Gavoa Letsedek}.

THe other one is "bloody lefty" and "Hater of Israel" as a known left winger in our high school {Dont worry, my friend call me that. Even that some othr peopels realy mean it. You know right wingers, they can be rude and almost violante}, As the stereotipical on left wingers in Israel are thet they are traitors who "prefer the arabs over the Israeli's". I made many to think diffruntely. And befor you jomp on it, no, not everyone think so.

Posted Nov 19, '12 at 6:20pm

Coyote421

Coyote421

23 posts

Nickname of my early youth: Ninja, Lassie.

Nickname of my current youth: Table.

Don't ask me how they started. All my nicknames came about at Boy Scout camp.

Posted Nov 19, '12 at 9:47pm

fireangle

fireangle

133 posts

I have alot of weird nicknames my parents came up with.... Other than that I had a friend who called me hey-hey. Other wise every one calls me by my real name.

Posted Nov 19, '12 at 9:58pm

StormWalker

StormWalker

2,799 posts

when i was little, it was a shortened version of my name.
4th grade, i insisted on being called minty for some reason i can't recall.
6th grade, my friends called me dingbat.
now.... mysister calls me maloney baloney, which i really hate, my neighbor's adorable little kid calls me munfle, my friends call me steak (forgot why), or 'That one over there that bites,' or Ivan, or by my last name, which i also hate. and my name is not ivan.

Reply to Nicknames (IRL)

You must be logged in to post a reply!