Forums

ForumsVideo Games

Best video game character of all time?

Posted Aug 31, '13 at 6:07pm

EnclaveOrbiter

EnclaveOrbiter

2 posts

Best character in my opinion is Altair, from assassin's creed..

He is so smart, and mysterious in the same time,

He also died with honor while he left the Apple of Eden inside a wall,

He is also the best assassin in the series, and he was in to many Episodes from the game itself.

Posted Sep 5, '13 at 1:38pm

KnightDeclan

KnightDeclan

487 posts

It's like a 3-way-tie...
Leon from Resident Evil, Link form Legend of Zelda, or Mario.
If this were Coolest video game characters, I'd sub in master Chief for mario, but I'd say Mario has earned the title as the "Best Video Game Character"

Posted Sep 5, '13 at 4:30pm

ihsahn

ihsahn

431 posts

Mario is a terrible character and I'll be dead twice over before I understand what the hell you people like about him so much.

Posted Sep 5, '13 at 9:49pm

SSTG

SSTG

10,756 posts

Knight

Samus from Metroid because a hot babe who kick a$$ in a one of a kind environment (space and alien worlds) with cool monsters,  great music is the winning combination for me.

Posted Sep 6, '13 at 8:02pm

Jblaze101

Jblaze101

461 posts

It wouls seem Snake would be up there then I wouls also put Ryu Huyabusa they are close but its debateable

Posted Sep 9, '13 at 3:12am

xaeros

xaeros

54 posts

Samus from Metroid because a hot babe who kick a$$ in a one of a kind environment (space and alien worlds) with cool monsters,  great music is the winning combination for me.

Does that mean that if Samus had been designed as a man, you wouldn't have loved these awesome games ? tss tss :p

Posted Sep 12, '13 at 7:57pm

Charlie506

Charlie506

1,059 posts

" Soap" mactravish  From The MW series.

Posted Sep 15, '13 at 6:00pm

rychus

rychus

1,189 posts

Am I the only person who likes Halo? John 117 =D

Posted Sep 19, '13 at 7:20pm

SSTG

SSTG

10,756 posts

Knight

Does that mean that if Samus had been designed as a man, you wouldn't have loved these awesome games ? tss tss :p

Ha ha, even without the hot girl, this series would still be my favorite.

Posted Sep 28, '13 at 3:20am

sandeepmishra

sandeepmishra

1 post

I really like to play more latest games online. I searched many time games site. Onlinegamerzz.com under this site we play more action games and latest games online including Action, Racing, Shooting, Fun, 3D and many online games to play. I like it so much.

Reply to Best video game character of all time?

You must be logged in to post a reply!