ForumsGamesBest video game character of all time?

129 39421
walshymusic
walshymusic
48 posts

there are so many ways this conversation could go.... mario, ash ketchum, link, samus, master chief... the list goes on and on. one might be the most widely recognized, the most popular. one might be the oldest. one might be the toughest, the best fighter. the fastest. the strongest. the worst.

just put all of your opinions here and keep the discussion going.

• 129 Replies
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,995 posts

Frankly, I've always thought Luigi is the more interesting Mario sibling by far. He's kinda cowardly

Luigi has always been my favorite between the two. What you said is one of the reasons I like Luigi..he is far more realistic. He actually has a realistic personality..he gets scared, but so would we all. Despite that..he pushes through it. He may be scared or timid..but he forces himself to face his fears.

Plus...this
https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRf8Umj2I5uRcpqLNbbMIqLNhRFXSLgCOt3_lt4UP6Pq7eaasUX
Jacen96
Jacen96
3,113 posts

Link from LoZ is an easy first on my list

Midna is better.

One of the best characters in the loz games I have played, my only gripe is what she did at the end of Twilight Princess.

~~~Darth Caedus
Mr_Sand
Mr_Sand
673 posts

Mario, heâs appeared in over 200 video games and have sold about 722.26 million game copies total.

Your basing your favorite character off of Nintendo sales.

Mordecai is probably one of my all time top favorites
somwill007
somwill007
7 posts

You can discover what new game to play as well as purchase all those games from various consoles such as PS3, Xbox, PS4 and so on from WhatGameToPlay dot NET

DragonMod101
DragonMod101
13 posts

Jason Shepard (if you pick the default) from Mass Effect (1-3). The voice acting and overall attitude makes him a good choice.
[The worst part about war, is knowing you can't save them all]

irad16
irad16
4 posts

Solid Snake

irad16
irad16
4 posts

Solid Snake

irad16
irad16
4 posts

Lee from The Walking Dead, Solid Snake from Metal Gear Solid, Haytham from Assassin's Creed III, or Joel from The Last of Us... or maybe even Jason Brody from Farcry 3

irad16
irad16
4 posts

Lee from The Walking Dead, Solid Snake from Metal Gear Solid, Haytham from Assassin's Creed III, or Joel from The Last of Us... or maybe even Jason Brody from Farcry 3

ihsahn
ihsahn
428 posts

Lee is a pretty good character, yeah.

PauseBreak
PauseBreak
318 posts

There's only one:

Ray Papa the Rapper

http://obsoletegamer.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/Parappa-the-Rapper-Playstation-Gameplay-Screenshot-1.jpg

PauseBreak
PauseBreak
318 posts

PaRappa the Rapper * correction

MysterDuck
MysterDuck
103 posts

I thought about this, and my answer is Kirby, yes
Pink
Fat
Eats everything
So cool powers
Float
But the best part is when you're making friends

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,877 posts

Sergeant Rex Power Colt from Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon. He's just amazing, while Jason Brody from the original game acts like a chick. Rex is all powerful. Unstoppable.

PauseBreak
PauseBreak
318 posts

Best Game Character Ever

[B]Princess Tomato: In the Salad Kingdom[/b]

http://www.toplessrobot.com/princesscover.jpg

Dossier

Sex: Female
Type: Fruit (Tomato)
Title: Princess

Showing 76-90 of 129