Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

If You Could...

Posted Nov 21, '13 at 5:37pm

Terry_Logic

Terry_Logic

4,550 posts

I've always wanted to live in the Futurama universe. Partly because I've always wanted to live in space, and partly because it's very laid back for a universe where almost anything can happen. And who wouldn't want a robot for a friend?

I want to live in the Sponge Bob universe.

You would probably end up being this guy:

http://pic.jpgdump.com/25175.jpg

Posted Dec 6, '13 at 2:32am

metalplastic

metalplastic

191 posts

I'd want to be in the Last Airbender universe. I want to know what kind of bender I would be.

Posted Dec 6, '13 at 3:12am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

10,000 posts

Seems I need to update this...

New question...

If you could create a new candy, what would it be? Describe it the best you can.

Posted Dec 6, '13 at 9:29am

R2D21999

R2D21999

17,674 posts

Knight

I would make the "R2 bar" It would be a chocolate bar filled with marshmallow and leftover R2 cookies. The wrapper would be orange and include a picture of the candy bar and R2(not me the other one). The candy bar itself would look kind of like a Twix bar, although it would be the size of a Hershey bar.

Posted Dec 6, '13 at 12:59pm

GandalftheGrey666

GandalftheGrey666

1,926 posts

JKnuckel. It would be a chocolate bar in the shape of a finger. It would be filled with bubble gum and a secret filling and another thin piece of chocolate to represent the bone. It would dyed into a mix of salt, apple juice and strawberry juice. On the wrapper there would be a picture of a bunny biting the chocolate finger. It would be a size of a Snickers bar.

Posted Dec 9, '13 at 7:33pm

Terry_Logic

Terry_Logic

4,550 posts

Peanut butter. Just plain peanut butter, with a thin caramel coating to keep it all together, in the form of a candy bar.

Posted Dec 10, '13 at 1:04pm

GandalftheGrey666

GandalftheGrey666

1,926 posts

It would dyed

*facepalm*
*be dyed

Posted Dec 10, '13 at 7:01pm

Ernie15

Ernie15

13,423 posts

Knight

I've had this weird idea for a candy bar for a while now. It isn't really a candy bar, actually--it's more of a candy cup. It's round, with ridged edges, and the top of the cup has a larger circumference than the bottom of the cup. They would be individually wrapped in orange wrappers with yellow writing, although they would be more popularly marketed in packages of two, or, if you want the "King Size" pack, four. It would be a perfect mixture of peanut butter and chocolate, and it would be the most amazing candy creation ever.

Oh, and the peanut butter would be on the outside and the creamy chocolate filling would be on the inside. I feel like the other way just wouldn't work for most people.

Posted Dec 11, '13 at 9:39pm

Pieguyme

Pieguyme

1,030 posts

I would call it the "Banjo Bar." It would look like a banjo, and basically be a cross between a Three Musketeers bar and a Twix bar.

Yeah, you can tell I didn't put much thought into that.

Posted Dec 12, '13 at 2:35am

metalplastic

metalplastic

191 posts

A dark chocolate bar filled with peanut Butter mixed with dark chocolate and the peanuts on the peanut butter is hazelnut.

Reply to If You Could...

You must be logged in to post a reply!