Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

Battle of the Brands (Current battle: pg. 179)

Posted Dec 19, '12 at 12:55am

landmaster2000

landmaster2000

130 posts

Laaaay's. Salt & Linegar Lay's are my fave chips. I get tired of most other chips pretty quickly (like Doritos).

Posted Dec 19, '12 at 12:57am

nichodemus

nichodemus

12,179 posts

Knight

I like corn chips more than potato chips (Or at least those form Lays). So Doritos I guess, especially with salsa. More flavour, thicker, and more filling.

Posted Dec 19, '12 at 1:54am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,716 posts

Doritos!!

Put me in a room full of doritos...and it will be empty by the hours end at the latest

Posted Dec 19, '12 at 1:55am

Kasic

Kasic

5,592 posts

I'm going to go with Lays. Doritos smell funny and leave a weird after taste.

Posted Dec 19, '12 at 2:01am

nichodemus

nichodemus

12,179 posts

Knight

Would be a good time to remind people that AG tried making a commerical for Doritos~

Posted Dec 19, '12 at 2:31am

GhostOfHorror

GhostOfHorror

801 posts

Woah?!
Brands I've actually heard of?!

Heh, anyhow - I go with dorito's never really been a fan of Lay's.

Posted Dec 19, '12 at 6:50am

killersup10

killersup10

1,789 posts

Doritos. That scrum-dittly-dumptiousness is awesome. pluss, even after you're done, you're not, because then you get to clean the fingers. ^.^

Posted Dec 19, '12 at 6:24pm

Clancy12

Clancy12

3,976 posts

For me, Lays and Doritos are kind of equal to each other. Both have unique, wonderful flavors and each are pretty good. But I do like potato chips over corn chips and after a Doritos chip has been in your mouth for a fraction of a second, the flavor is instantly gone.
I vote Lays.

Posted Dec 19, '12 at 6:42pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,694 posts

Knight

I haven't had many Lays flavours, so I'll go with Doritos. The cool ranch ones are the best.

Posted Dec 19, '12 at 7:04pm

Mickeyryn

Mickeyryn

244 posts

LAY'S! DORITOS ARE GROSS EXCEPT FOR THE DORITOS LOCOS TACO (only had one, and they are pretty good:))

LLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to Battle of the Brands (Current battle: pg. 179)

You must be logged in to post a reply!