Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

Battle of the Brands (Current battle: pg. 179)

Posted Dec 5, '12 at 3:24am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

9,700 posts

There stores are always freakin cramped where you can barely move, have barely any lighting, and insanely loud music

The one in my mall closest to me has a thing where you can request a song for the store to play (places that song in a list)...I spammed Chop Suey! so much..

Just go with it pAnG xD

...I shall rain death upon thy family

Posted Dec 5, '12 at 8:52am

pickpocket

pickpocket

5,880 posts

Just go with it pAnG xD

I come here to get away from lame CoD gamertags and this happens....
xEL!T3_pANGx
Sorry, had to be done.
Honestly...I don't care for either of them. But for the sake of the competition, I'll go Hollister. Animal choice is better (Really? A moose?)

Agreed. Id shop Nike over either.
Hollister gets my vote I guess

Posted Dec 5, '12 at 7:35pm

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

5,338 posts

The one in my mall closest to me has a thing where you can request a song for the store to play (places that song in a list)...I spammed Chop Suey! so much..

I think not... They only play like pop and stuff xDD But Chop Suey! is a good song ^^

...I shall rain death upon thy family

Yeah.... I'll just stop now ;)

Posted Dec 6, '12 at 3:15am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

9,700 posts

xEL!T3_pANGx

Goin to hang myself...brb

I think not... They only play like pop and stuff xDD But Chop Suey! is a good song ^^

It was like one of very few non pop crap they had..I hope they enjoyed actual music

Also...update! What be score?

Posted Dec 6, '12 at 2:13pm

daleks

daleks

3,649 posts

As a mod of this thread I will update you on the score:

HOLLISTER: 7
ABERCROMBIE: 4

Assuming that I did my math right, which we should never assume, Hollister seems to be pulling away from Abercrombie. Still get those votes in people.

Posted Dec 6, '12 at 8:33pm

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

5,338 posts

I once went inside a hollister store in the mall. The store was so dark, I couldn't see. I think they try going for the laid back and cool dimly lit store but it really doesn't work for them.

Your vote?

Anyways thank you Daleks for modding the thread :)
That score is correct!

Anyways we need people to VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! :)

Posted Dec 6, '12 at 8:43pm

soccerdude2

soccerdude2

1,716 posts

I vote Hollister, basically because A&F seems to be fizzling and and Hollister seems to be oozing grooviness right now.

I don't wear any of the brands, and my reasoning is half fake, but it's still true! Hollister seems better!

Posted Dec 6, '12 at 9:18pm

tegan190

tegan190

805 posts

Well, I guess that I vote for A&F. Don't like hollister

Posted Dec 7, '12 at 4:17pm

Osumnis

Osumnis

1,146 posts

I vote for Abercrombie because it's losing. And I think I have more Abercrombie clothes than Hollister.

Posted Dec 7, '12 at 4:56pm

ellock

ellock

379 posts

I like both clothing lines but am going hollister because abercrombie's ads are... disturbing to say the least O-0.

Reply to Battle of the Brands (Current battle: pg. 179)

You must be logged in to post a reply!