Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

Battle of the Brands (Current battle: pg. 181)

Posted Dec 4, '12 at 4:17pm

liamster3

liamster3

144 posts

Next battle has to be adidas vs nike

A&F is way better

Posted Dec 4, '12 at 5:47pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,697 posts

Hollister. I just hate Abercrombie. Pepsi shoulda won the last battle.

Posted Dec 4, '12 at 9:15pm

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

5,972 posts

I'd have to say Abercrombie lol... I own clothes from there and they're REALLY F*UCKIN SOFT xD I love it man... So i'm going with Abercrombie...

next battle should be adidas vs nike

Okay. As i said before suggestions on my profile but i'll do that one next
THE STANDINGS AS THEY GO!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HOLLISTER-4
VeRsUs
ABERCROMBIE-3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anyways this is a really close battle :O It could go anyway. KEEP VOTING GUYS!!!

Posted Dec 4, '12 at 9:54pm

daleks

daleks

3,706 posts

The store always has a nice smell when I walk by it in the Mall.

No offense dude but your nose is messed up. I hold my breath as I walk by. Passing out would be better then smelling that store.

Posted Dec 4, '12 at 10:17pm

Twelvegageshoty

Twelvegageshoty

31 posts

American Eagle, I don't wear either Ambercrombie or Hollister clothes. Vote for Hollister though, because screw Ambercrombie.

Posted Dec 4, '12 at 10:54pm

killersup10

killersup10

2,766 posts

Killersup has never bought any Hollister, and he never heard of this A&F... so A&F it is then.

Posted Dec 4, '12 at 11:43pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

9,759 posts

I guess I'll vote for Hollister. The store always has a nice smell when I walk by it in the Mall.

Hollister is the store that tries to go for the "surfer" them with their store, the store is extremely dimly lit, and their models are always shirtless...correct?

VeRsUs

Da fuq be goin on here O.o

Honestly...I don't care for either of them. But for the sake of the competition, I'll go Hollister. Animal choice is better (Really? A moose?)

Posted Dec 4, '12 at 11:51pm

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

5,972 posts

Hollister is the store that tries to go for the "surfer" them with their store, the store is extremely dimly lit, and their models are always shirtless...correct?

Yea that's them... There stores are always freakin cramped where you can barely move, have barely any lighting, and insanely loud music x) A&F has loud music but isn't cramped and doesn't have crappy lighting.

But for the sake of the competition, I'll go Hollister. Animal choice is better (Really? A moose?)

Honestly i think the moose is cooler than the eagle

Da fuq be goin on here O.o

Just go with it pAnG xD

Posted Dec 5, '12 at 12:22am

tegan190

tegan190

807 posts

I once went inside a hollister store in the mall. The store was so dark, I couldn't see. I think they try going for the laid back and cool dimly lit store but it really doesn't work for them.

Posted Dec 5, '12 at 12:39am

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

5,972 posts

I think they try going for the laid back and cool dimly lit store but it really doesn't work for them.

And it doesn't help they have tons of customers... xP

Reply to Battle of the Brands (Current battle: pg. 181)

You must be logged in to post a reply!