Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

twitter vs facebook

Posted Nov 23, '12 at 1:21pm

Jeff1999

Jeff1999

1,188 posts

So i dunno if this is the right forum and i dunno if there already exsists a thread like this and my memory is so bad that i forgot if i was or wasnt allowed to put vs threads in the tavern (i renember that vs threads were not allowed in video games section) soo yeah, please remind me if im doing something wrong. So as we ALL know twitter AND facebook, i would love to hear, which one do YOU like better? Let me make some points.

Twitter:
Good things: tweeting, following, drafts, picture edit, chat

Bad things: cant add people

Facebook:

I'm not using this very often (because i love twitter), so tell me what are the good and bad parts of facebook.

So you get my idea, two very popular sites, which one do you like and what new things can you tell about it?

-Jeff

Posted Nov 23, '12 at 1:26pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

14,642 posts

Knight

I have to go with Facebook, because (no offense to anyone) Twitter sounds like a site for stalkers with the whole following thing.

Posted Nov 23, '12 at 1:29pm

GhostOfHorror

GhostOfHorror

900 posts

Twitter, I've never really got into it and I don't like the fact that anyone can follow you.

Facebook has been getting annoying lately, but I still prefer it to facebook.

Posted Nov 23, '12 at 2:59pm

joeyman2

joeyman2

66 posts

Facebook is better because people actually post stuff that matters and you can block and report people if things get uncomfortable

Posted Nov 23, '12 at 3:03pm

indianajones1

indianajones1

75 posts

Twitter is too meh,boring.I like facebook just because of the games.Twitter hasn't got any games.

Posted Nov 23, '12 at 3:04pm

killersup10

killersup10

2,766 posts

Killersup only has a facebook, he tried using a twitter, but it seemed really wierd. So he went back to facebook....

Posted Nov 23, '12 at 3:26pm

indianajones1

indianajones1

75 posts

Facebook has been getting annoying lately.

Yeah,last time i logged in on Facebook I had 17 notifications.

Posted Nov 23, '12 at 3:39pm

apachedown9

apachedown9

3 posts

To be honest, i prefer Facebook because the whole idea of Twitter confuses me. I'm not trying to provoke rage but I believe Facebook is a lot simpler.

Posted Nov 23, '12 at 3:40pm

ProfessorOak

ProfessorOak

1,016 posts

Facebook is better because people actually post stuff that matters and you can block and report people if things get uncomfortable

You can block anyone on twitter as well.

Twitter, I've never really got into it and I don't like the fact that anyone can follow you.

Actually if you don't like that you can make your account private, so you have to agree to that person following you, and they can't see your tweets unless you do. So, yeah.

Posted Nov 23, '12 at 3:53pm

Rhodes1013

Rhodes1013

98 posts

Killersup only has a facebook, he tried using a twitter, but it seemed really wierd. So he went back to facebook....

ok this is off topic and imnot trying to be offensive but wy does Killersup allways refer tohimself in 3rd person

but i prefer facebook for most of the reasons people allready said

Reply to twitter vs facebook

You must be logged in to post a reply!