Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

twitter vs facebook

Posted Dec 5, '12 at 2:43pm

Jblaze101

Jblaze101

461 posts

I only Like facebook because every now and then they have a decent game to play other than that I don't want either

Posted Dec 5, '12 at 4:38pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,683 posts

Knight

Don't use much of either, but I used to use Facebook a lot. Have about 200 friends on there, I only regularly talk to about 10-20 of them. The others I've met once or a few times. I haven't used it as a place to talk for a few months, I occasionally hop on to check statuses, but that's it.

In my opinion Twitter looks neater, but I can't be bothered using it. I also doubt my friends have one.

Posted Dec 5, '12 at 5:36pm

rayoflight3

rayoflight3

434 posts

Correct me if I'm wrong, since I've never used it, but Twitter seems like a stripped version of Facebook. It looks like it's just an aggregate of written statuses. I guess its one advantage over Facebook is that, since it's so stripped down, celebrities are more inclined to use it to post **** about their daily lives and possibly communicate with fans. Facebook can do the same thing, but I guess Twitter is more suitable for that purpose. Also, since there is such a focus on statuses, Twitter seems to be the more convenient platform for posting witticisms, especially given ease to retweet things.

But I have nothing interesting to say to the world, and I don't particularly care for famous people, so I stick with Facebook. It's almost necessary to keep up with the cultures and happenings back home and in college.

Posted Dec 5, '12 at 7:31pm

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

3,503 posts

Blahahaha.
I was gonna use this on my battle of the brands thread xD

Posted Dec 23, '12 at 10:36pm

70_70_70

70_70_70

383 posts

I vote for Facebook XD
the reason is FB allow us to log in some websites without registering

for example, recently Kongregate also allow ppl log in through FB lah XD

oh and FYI, xXxDAPRO89xXx also has a similar battle, so if any of u interest, come n join us in his brand battle lah XD

Posted Apr 2, '13 at 3:58pm

mikacinikac

mikacinikac

370 posts

I think Facebook is better than Twitter, because when I go to tweet something I can only 140 characters type; on Facebook I can infinity....
=)

Reply to twitter vs facebook

You must be logged in to post a reply!