ForumsGamesWorld of Warcraft

259 50933
Lil_Shoe
Lil_Shoe
81 posts
Nomad

Outstanding game. Post comments all about it.

I have a 70 and 66.

• 259 Replies
Wolph
Wolph
14 posts
Nomad

i play wow with a guild to raid and talk thats about it in the game and we have real life guild parties and stuff like that its just there to give someone time to play with friends or to just waste some time because thats excactly what games are suppose to do is that

MechanizedGrinder
MechanizedGrinder
232 posts
Nomad

the strategy game is better than the rpg.

In my opinion rpg games are more addicting than other games because the only thing you do is lvl up your character.

I dont really like rpg's but i dont hate them either

Blkasp
Blkasp
1,308 posts
Nomad

WoW is a waste of time to me.

ialwayswin
ialwayswin
777 posts
Jester

No its not a classic,warcraft 3 was a classic! The game is horrible,and the third expansion is just going to be another money maker.

skillfull
skillfull
81 posts
Farmer

mad as nuts but it sucks how u have to pay

napolean
napolean
57 posts
Nomad

WoW is worth the money

ChildofBodom
ChildofBodom
280 posts
Nomad

it took me forever to quit but not i enjoy the outdoors for those about to quit wear sunglasses, that sun can be brutal

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

WoW is pretty fun, like napolean said it's well worth the money.

Orclegion
Orclegion
30 posts
Nomad

<3 WoW

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

I'm going to see if I can join. I'm trying to reach the limits on a lot of stuff. I maxxed out on the money, 10 Gold. I maxxed my level, 20. I almost maxxed out my skills and I almost done every possible quest except for Stone Talon Peak.

Orclegion
Orclegion
30 posts
Nomad

Speaking of which.. there's an ad at the top of this site about WoW - when it's that ad's turn in the cycle anyways

Raiderfan4life
Raiderfan4life
12 posts
Peasant

gay

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

Wow. For your first forum post on Armor Games, you aren't giving out a positive vibe. A trash talker that doesn't know when he should just be quiet about what he thinks WoW is to him.

Deei
Deei
28 posts
Nomad

[b][i]I love it. It's one of my favourite games ever and even has been chosen the game of the year some years ago...This is my opinion anyone can disagree it.

evil_empire
evil_empire
287 posts
Peasant

I have not played it, i know one thing
1) it is really expensive for a game.

Showing 121-135 of 259