ForumsGamesWorld of Warcraft

259 50971
Lil_Shoe
Lil_Shoe
81 posts
Nomad

Outstanding game. Post comments all about it.

I have a 70 and 66.

• 259 Replies
GJBottomley
GJBottomley
107 posts
Farmer

ye i like it but i perfer the privet servers

Venderman
Venderman
180 posts
Nomad

I don't like it that you can't climb in it anymore. Climbing was my favorite thing to do. Other than that, it's a really good MMORPG (minus the monthly fee).

Death_bringer
Death_bringer
580 posts
Nomad

i have a lvl 28 druid(night elf) and a lvl 8 undead warlock, Amazing game its awesome!

IbJake224
IbJake224
2 posts
Nomad

Im a refugee from WoW wooo! Its still a decent game but dont get addicted.

vikerinthehouse19964
vikerinthehouse19964
125 posts
Nomad

warcraft is awesome the best computer game ever

napolean
napolean
57 posts
Nomad

i played for a while and as soon as i hit lvl 40 my suscription ran out and i cant renew it =[

oookkkaaa02
oookkkaaa02
37 posts
Nomad

it very nice game
I very like it

eddo859
eddo859
9 posts
Nomad

Ok well I have played WoW for like 3 years and yea its a ton of fun and Yea maybe I'm a bit of a nerd or whatever but I play with my friends and enjoy it. And it's easy to balance social and WoW, I start offense and defense for my high school team and my grades are kinda good and i still play maybe 1-3 hours a day. I'm not saying it's the best game I've ever played but it has a lot of stuff in it and never really gets old. If other games were just as long they would be way better.

wetrix555
wetrix555
7 posts
Nomad

personally ive never payed but ive heard its an freakin amazing game thats sooo addicting its almost better to not start playing so i dont buy it but i wanna try it just not buy it.

Runeviper
Runeviper
18 posts
Nomad

I have a 70 Fury Warrior working on a 47 Feral Druid and a 31 Beast Mastery Hunter. Amazing game!

magicteen888
magicteen888
83 posts
Shepherd

i paid for a 5 year subscription and i got bored really quick like in 2 years i paid for nuthin

atloria
atloria
25 posts
Nomad

its a fun game i have played it on my friends computer and it is a very fun game. Hoard rules

xMakusx
xMakusx
34 posts
Nomad

Wow... I read a lot of your messages that you guys have posted. If you play WoW then it doesn't mean you have no life. People just play like 2 hours a day, that doesn't mean they have no life, it's only considered "no life" if you have too much time on your hands, or you are online everyday for more than 14 hours (in example).
I too play WoW but I know people who have kids playing WoW, a lot of them are married, and they go to school too. Now, if you play armorgames or stay on the internet a lot, doesn't that make you have "no life"? You spend your time on the computer playing with some pixels.

cheze
cheze
84 posts
Nomad

Never ran on my computer so yeah, but i really want to play it.

Naruto
Naruto
658 posts
Nomad

i want to play so i might but it not sure though it looks really good though

Showing 151-165 of 259