ForumsForum GamesThe Elites: RPG

75 5239
MagicTree
offline
MagicTree
759 posts
630

Yo! This is one of my first RPGs, (although some will remember my Blob RPG ) and if you have any advice/suggestions please let me know!

The Story
2145. Europe, Asia and America. A three sided war. But now Europe has discovered technology that will change the war. The genetic plant in Austria has been chugging away, unnoticed by American and Asian soldiers. Now, it has genetically engineered...
The Elites.

Humans capable of powers beyond comprehension. Abilities to control the elements. Soon they will be unleashed on the Americans and Asians in a pincher attack.
And you are one of the elites.

Char Sheet

Name:
Age:
Gender:
Description: (Optional)
~~~~~~~~~~
Inventory: Nothing (Leave empty)
XP: 0/10 (same as above)
Level: 1
HP: 100/100
~~~~~~~~~~
Power: (See Below

Powers
The main powers:
Water: Water manipulation: Ability to summon waves, use steam, Etc.
Fire: Fire manipulation: Burn stuff, summon smoke etc.
Earth: Earth manipulation: Rock smash, summon mud, etc.
Air: Air manipulation: Summon wind, Boost higher etc.
Life: Healing, summon plants and animals, etc.
Darkness Shadow abilities, Curse, Soul-sucking, etc.
ElectricityManipulation of electricity: Zap, paralyse, Thunder, etc.
Metal Creation and manipulation of metal: Blade creation etc.
Body Manipulation Pretty much shape shifting except no animals/beasts yet until you level up. Just alterations of the body: height, stronger bones, etc.


If you have any ideas for powers just say and I might add it to the list.

Let's hope this works!

  • 75 Replies
Nyanjoe
offline
Nyanjoe
24 posts
60

Name:Joe
Age:23
Gender:male
Description:
~~~~~~~~~~
Inventory: Nothing
XP: 0/10
Level: 1
HP: 100/100
~~~~~~~~~~
Power: photon manipulation

You are waiting patiently in a military truck when the doors open and you are let out. You step out into the harshly cold Austrian air. You can here the clamour of battle off in the distance. ou now what you must do. You and a few other Elites are marching down towards the town monument in the middle of the battle. Nearby, you hear a girl crying in a language unknown to you. Sounds like Japanese. She must be one of the Asians. You and the other Elites break out in battle. A group of American soldiers have come forth to attack you. There is about 15 of them. How do you dispose of them?


Blind them all then put them all in a huge electric cage
xerox
offline
xerox
715 posts
4,730

Name:Hail Ohnor
Age:22
Gender:Male
Description: He is manly!
~~~~~~~~~~
Inventory: 7 ammo, Energy Charge (21%), self-made gun.
XP: 8/10
Level: 1
HP: 30/100
Hunger: 165/200
~~~~~~~~~~
Power: Metal Creation

oh God, I have to retreat and find who owns that Golem. I Create a Giant Metal Spike, from the ground to block the Golem Hand, And while he is busy with the spike, i retreat and try to find cover, food and aid.

nolaldi
offline
nolaldi
193 posts
750

Name: Lior Grave
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Description: 1.9 Meters, 80 Kilograms, Blonde hair, Agile and Smart.
~~~~~~~~~~
Inventory: 16 ammo, pistol (possible 4 uses), wire
XP: 11/15
Level: 2
HP: 70/100
Hunger: 190/200
~~~~~~~~~~
Power: Gas

I shall go toward the sound

MagicTree
offline
MagicTree
759 posts
630

Name:Joe
Age:23
Gender:male
Description:
~~~~~~~~~~
Inventory: Nothing
XP: 3/10
Level: 1
HP: 80/100
Hunger: 195/200
~~~~~~~~~~
Power: photon manipulation
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Blind them all then put them all in a huge electric cage


They're stuck there. You walk onward to be hit by a barrage of bullets. They obviously aren't finished. Destroy them!
- 20hp
+3 XP
-5hg
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name:Hail Ohnor
Age:22
Gender:Male
Description: He is manly!
~~~~~~~~~~
Inventory: 7 ammo, Energy Charge (21%), self-made gun.
XP: 8/10
Level: 1
HP: 30/100
Hunger: 165/200
~~~~~~~~~~
Power: Metal Creation

oh God, I have to retreat and find who owns that Golem. I Create a Giant Metal Spike, from the ground to block the Golem Hand, And while he is busy with the spike, i retreat and try to find cover, food and aid.


You retreat from battle. After a short few moments, you find a abandoned ruin of a house. You go inside and see chests. You go to search them when you hear voices. 2 people talking, but more in a group. About 8. They are coming towards you. What do you do?

a) Scour the chests
b) Eavesdrop on the people
c) Kill 'em
d) Other

Name: Lior Grave
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Description: 1.9 Meters, 80 Kilograms, Blonde hair, Agile and Smart.
~~~~~~~~~~
Inventory: 16 ammo, pistol (possible 4 uses), wire
XP: 11/15
Level: 2
HP: 70/100
Hunger: 190/200
~~~~~~~~~~
Power: Gas

I shall go toward the sound


You go towards the sound, each step the shriek getting more ear-bursting. about 10 metres from where the sound could be heard, inside a abandoned farmer hut, it becomes unbearable. Do you go inside the hut or go away. What do you do?
nolaldi
offline
nolaldi
193 posts
750

Name: Lior Grave
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Description: 1.9 Meters, 80 Kilograms, Blonde hair, Agile and Smart.
~~~~~~~~~~
Inventory: 16 ammo, pistol (possible 4 uses), wire
XP: 11/15
Level: 2
HP: 70/100
Hunger: 190/200
~~~~~~~~~~
Power: Gas

I put my hands on my ears trying to reduce the noise and enter the hut getting ready for some action.

MagicTree
offline
MagicTree
759 posts
630

Name: Lior Grave
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Description: 1.9 Meters, 80 Kilograms, Blonde hair, Agile and Smart.
~~~~~~~~~~
Inventory: 16 ammo, pistol (possible 4 uses), wire
XP: 11/15
Level: 2
HP: 35/100
Hunger: 190/200
~~~~~~~~~~
Power: Gas

I put my hands on my ears trying to reduce the noise and enter the hut getting ready for some action.


You step into the hut and get caught in a sonic shriek. A hound comes and bites you hard, as your hands are over your ears. Who, or what,ever is shrieking is huddled at the end of the room. The hound is still biting you. What do you do?
-35 hp
xerox
offline
xerox
715 posts
4,730

Name:Hail Ohnor
Age:22
Gender:Male
Description: He is manly!
~~~~~~~~~~
Inventory: 7 ammo, Energy Charge (21%), self-made gun.
XP: 8/10
Level: 1
HP: 30/100
Hunger: 165/200
~~~~~~~~~~
Power: Metal Creation

b) I try to eavesdrop their conversation.

nolaldi
offline
nolaldi
193 posts
750

Name: Lior Grave
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Description: 1.9 Meters, 80 Kilograms, Blonde hair, Agile and Smart.
~~~~~~~~~~
Inventory: 16 ammo, pistol (possible 4 uses), wire
XP: 11/15
Level: 2
HP: 35/100
Hunger: 190/200
~~~~~~~~~~
Power: Gas

I quickly grab his neck and twist it until I hear a *crack* noise and then go to see what makes those noises!

maxaznboy
offline
maxaznboy
291 posts
300

Name: Glades
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Description: (Optional)
~~~~~~~~~~
Inventory: Nothing
XP: 0/10
Level: 1
HP: 100/100
~~~~~~~~~~
Power: Darkness

Seems interesting, mind if I join in?

Anyways, from what I've read about the powers, I would like a clarification on my choice, mainly.

[q]Shadow abilities[/q] -- What I want to know for now is, what form do shadow abilities take? I've got some ideas like: invisibility ("moving in the shadows&quot, manipulation of shadows (like using shadows to strangle someone/moving the shadow and hardening it for assassination, etc), and teleportation ("stepping into the shadows" but there are others, that involve darkness itself rather then shadows, like blocking the light from entering(sphere of darkness kinda); so I'd like to know if it's just shadows itself (like casting of), or shadows as in 'darkness'. (Shadows are a part of darkness but not darkness itself)

[q]Curses[/q] -- My image of a curse is: impairing(blind/deaf/mute/etc), paralyzes(numbness), misfortune, forgetfulness, poison, injury(bleeding), etc (can't think of anymore, right now); anyways, what I want to know is which are acceptable, if not all.

That's all for now, I'll ask more when it seems relevant.

MagicTree
offline
MagicTree
759 posts
630

Name:Hail Ohnor
Age:22
Gender:Male
Description: He is manly!
~~~~~~~~~~
Inventory: 7 ammo, Energy Charge (21%), self-made gun.
XP: 8/10
Level: 1
HP: 30/100
Hunger: 165/200
~~~~~~~~~~
Power: Metal Creation

b) I try to eavesdrop their conversation.

You step gently, towards the sound.
'But General, you can't! That would..that would be-'
'Enough, Rustov. This is my choice. I think it is worth it. We need to. It is our only chance. And so what if-'
They are coming around the corner! What do you do?
a) Fight them
b)Run
c) Other
MagicTree
offline
MagicTree
759 posts
630

Name: Lior Grave
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Description: 1.9 Meters, 80 Kilograms, Blonde hair, Agile and Smart.
~~~~~~~~~~
Inventory: 16 ammo, pistol (possible 4 uses), wire
XP: 0/20
Level: 3
HP: 55/100
Hunger: 200/200
~~~~~~~~~~
Power: Gas

I quickly grab his neck and twist it until I hear a *crack* noise and then go to see what makes those noises!


While your ears were uncovered, your energy seemed to be draining. Now, though, you're weak but your energy isn't being sapped. You go down towards the figure at the end of the room. 'NO!' it suddenly screams in a feminine voice and stops screeching. 'I-I DON'T WANT TO! I-I d-don't want to die...' You have you hands off your ears to listen, when the huddled figure turns giant and starts screeching. The room goes dark and the air feels cold
'NO! NO! NOOOO!' she screams, as a ball of shadow smashes into your chest. She prepares for another. What do you do?
-30 hp
-3 HG
+4 XP
+Level up!
*+50 hp
*+50 hg

Name: Glades
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Description: (Optional)
~~~~~~~~~~
Inventory: Nothing
XP: 0/10
Level: 1
HP: 100/100
~~~~~~~~~~
Power: Darkness

You are waiting patiently in a military truck when the doors open and you are let out. You step out into the harshly cold Austrian air. You can here the clamour of battle off in the distance. ou now what you must do. You and a few other Elites are marching down towards the town monument in the middle of the battle. Nearby, you hear a girl crying in a language unknown to you. Sounds like Japanese. She must be one of the Asians. You and the other Elites break out in battle. A group of American soldiers have come forth to attack you. There is about 15 of them. How do you dispose of them?


Do this ^
Yep, Curses are spot on! You're exactly right about Curses. They also include HP draining and HG draining, etc.

Shadow Abilities include;
Blocking/Removing Light
Manipulation of Shadows
Moving as a Shadow
Mostly Shadows themselves, but also Darkness. But no teleporting. Too OP.
nolaldi
offline
nolaldi
193 posts
750

Name: Lior Grave
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Description: 1.9 Meters, 80 Kilograms, Blonde hair, Agile and Smart.
~~~~~~~~~~
Inventory: 16 ammo, pistol (possible 4 uses), wire
XP: 0/20
Level: 3
HP: 55/100
Hunger: 200/200
~~~~~~~~~~
Power: Gas

I put a non lethal gas cloud so she cant hit me and then try to reason with her.

xerox
offline
xerox
715 posts
4,730

Name:Hail Ohnor
Age:22
Gender:Male
Description: He is manly!
~~~~~~~~~~
Inventory: 7 ammo, Energy Charge (21%), self-made gun.
XP: 8/10
Level: 1
HP: 30/100
Hunger: 165/200
~~~~~~~~~~
Power: Metal Creation


c) I run away and hide, so i can see where they are going.

maxaznboy
offline
maxaznboy
291 posts
300

Name: Glades
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Description: (Optional)
~~~~~~~~~~
Inventory: Nothing
XP: 0/10
Level: 1
HP: 100/100
~~~~~~~~~~
Power: Darkness

Hmm, thanks for clarifying.

How do you dispose of them?


First order of business would be to immobilize them somehow, and for that I'll curse, blind, them; now if they attack, the risk attacking allied forces.
Once all 15 of them are blinded, I dispatch of them, one by one (would seem to take too much concentration to do all 15 at once), using their own shadows as their murderer.
MagicTree
offline
MagicTree
759 posts
630

Name: Lior Grave
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Description: 1.9 Meters, 80 Kilograms, Blonde hair, Agile and Smart.
~~~~~~~~~~
Inventory: 16 ammo, pistol (possible 4 uses), wire
XP: 2/20
Level: 3
HP: 25/100
Hunger: 185/200
~~~~~~~~~~
Power: Gas

I put a non lethal gas cloud so she cant hit me and then try to reason with her.

You do so, but the shadow ball that she launches evaporates the gas. She sends one after another straight at you. When you dodge one by stepping out of the way, a tentacle of darkness grasps your foot. She has you! How do you get out of this?

-35 hp
-15 hg
+2 XP
+5 hp (HG regen)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name:Hail Ohnor
Age:22
Gender:Male
Description: He is manly!
~~~~~~~~~~
Inventory: 15 ammo, Energy Charge (21%), self-made gun, army helmet
Inventory: (un-equiped)
XP: 3/15
Level: 2
HP: 80/100
Hunger: 200/200
~~~~~~~~~~
Power: Metal Creation

c) I run away and hide, so i can see where they are going.

You scamper away, to a closet nearby. And just in time, too! You hear them come around a corner. 'General, did you hear that? Maybe you should get out the Sonar Movement Detector.' says one voice. You realise that this could mean trouble. Will you stay, move away or what?

+Army Helmet (boxes*) (equipable)
+ 8 ammo
+5 XP
Level Up! *celebration music*
+50 hg
+50 hp
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Glades
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Description: (Optional)
~~~~~~~~~~
Inventory: Nothing
XP: 5/10
Level: 1
HP: 70/100
Hunger: 190/200
~~~~~~~~~~
Power: Darkness

Hmm, thanks for clarifying.

How do you dispose of them?

First order of business would be to immobilize them somehow, and for that I'll curse, blind, them; now if they attack, the risk attacking allied forces.
Once all 15 of them are blinded, I dispatch of them, one by one (would seem to take too much concentration to do all 15 at once), using their own shadows as their murderer.

Each one has been picked off, with very little damage done to self. One lucky shot from a nearby soldier has hit your thigh, doing some minor damage to a muscle. Now that they have been dispatched, you notice a figure, probably wearing light or no armour and not a the European, climbing the clock tower nearby. He is carrying a bag with something heavy in it. You're too far away to attack him, but you are curios to what he is doing. Moving on, a robot comes to face you, grabs on to you and sends a shock of electricity through your body. You are dazed for a moment, but now it's your turn. What do you do?
+5 ammo
-30 hp
-10 hg
+5 Xp


PS, this is the sheet:
Name:
Age:
Gender:
Description: (Optional)
~~~~~~~~~~
Inventory: Nothing
XP: 0/10
Level: 1
HP: 100/100
Hunger: 200/200
~~~~~~~~~~
Power:

E.G;

Name: Gurobb
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Description: Gurobb has always been obsessed with boars. He has been said to strike a remarkable resemblance to pigs. He is actually from a race of half pigs/half humans (or something)
~~~~~~~~~~
Inventory: Nothing
XP: 0/10
Level: 1
HP: 100/100
Hunger: 200/200
~~~~~~~~~~
Power: Earth
Showing 31-45 of 75