AJtheConquerer

AJtheConquerer

38 posts

It will be awesome. Very awesome.

Posted Dec 1, '12 at 4:17pm

Gamer_Cale

Gamer_Cale

1,414 posts

I am looking forward to it haven't read the book and probably never will I believe in reading the book after the movie I feel as if you read the book first then theres no point in watching the movie because you will know what will happen but if you watch the movie first then read the book then you don't know a lot that happens because generally the book has a lot more in it so you only really know the general idea from watching the movie.

Is there an official release date yet?

Posted Dec 1, '12 at 4:33pm

TheMostManlyMan

TheMostManlyMan

3,678 posts

Yeah, the release date is December 14th, they've had that out for many a month.

Posted Dec 1, '12 at 4:55pm

JuicyFruits

JuicyFruits

171 posts

I can't wait till it comes out and I still haven't even read the book!Going to read it soon though.

Posted Dec 1, '12 at 5:30pm

AJtheConquerer

AJtheConquerer

38 posts

Seeing as how the lord of the rings was an awesome movie, and it has the same director, i think it will be one of the best movies of the year

Posted Dec 1, '12 at 6:13pm

ForNoReason

ForNoReason

109 posts

Does some one has insider infos meaby?

Posted Dec 1, '12 at 6:22pm

HahiHa

HahiHa

5,086 posts

Knight

Does some one has insider infos meaby?

Heh. What sort of infos do you hope for? The release is in half a month, you cannot wait that long?

Posted Dec 1, '12 at 6:38pm

Jacen96

Jacen96

2,287 posts

I am looking forward to it haven't read the book and probably never will I believe in reading the book after the movie I feel as if you read the book first then theres no point in watching the movie because you will know what will happen but if you watch the movie first then read the book then you don't know a lot that happens because generally the book has a lot more in it so you only really know the general idea from watching the movie.

You have to read the book, and it helps to see what they got wrong.

Can't WAIT too see the nest of HUNDREDS of giant spiders. Also want to see the man-that-can-turn-into-a-bear (I think his name was Beor)

~~~Darth Caedus

Posted Dec 1, '12 at 7:24pm

TheMostManlyMan

TheMostManlyMan

3,678 posts

Fun fact: They are hoping to be finished with the film two days before the release.

Posted Dec 1, '12 at 8:39pm

MrStealth

MrStealth

137 posts

i cant wait it looks cool

Reply to The Hobbit

You must be logged in to post a reply!