ForumsThe Tavern[NECRO] I thought this was news worth sharing

196 70588
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

John now works for Kongregate.

And some questions: Are his future games going to be exclusive to Kongregate (for example, Exit Path 2 is here but not there, if he made a big game will it only be played there)? Will he still remain an administrator here?

Wasn't sure where to put this.

• 196 Replies
Jumpper
Jumpper
196 posts
Nomad

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
*humungous breath*
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,764 posts
Chamberlain

WHAT!!! This is most shocking news! I...I don't know!!!!!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

THE HUMANITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

Found this on there site.

Also, great job on this Kong, his games will be 37 times better with the Kong sponsor screen in the beginning as apposed to the AG one!

FIGHT ME.
Take that Armor Games! >

Dude, kiss my butt.
--------
Ok, so for those of you who dont know, salvidan is planning to release a flash game on here. Time for you to step up your game before I go murder-- never mind.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

Wait, I have something to add.

This means AG ditches the elephant plush right? If you own one....
http://files.sharenator.com/kill_it_with_fire-s670x394-304461.jpg

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,764 posts
Chamberlain

Also, great job on this Kong, his games will be 37 times better with the Kong sponsor screen in the beginning as apposed to the AG one!

What lowlife uttered these fighting words? Give me a link!

Take that Armor Games! >

LET ME AT HIM! BLOOD WILL BE SHED!!!

*in fetal position sucking thumb and crying* I think I'm going into shock....I can see the light, hold me pickpocket, I don't think I'll make it.
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

I was hoping my deductions weren't spot on, but the good thing is I've been over the shock for weeks now. Maybe Exit Path 2 will be his last Armor Games game.

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Are his future games going to be exclusive to Kongregate (for example, Exit Path 2 is here but not there, if he made a big game will it only be played there)? Will he still remain an administrator here?

I hope that his games still come here. It probably depends all on what his contract says and stuff. My guess would be that he will no longer be a mod at AG, because he is moving to Kong's HQ.

Maybe having John move to Kong will make us have better relations with them. No...OK then.
*Starts singing Why Cannot We Be Friends*
Maybe Exit Path 2 will be his last Armor Games game.

Wasn't LOOT the Game put on AG? So isn't that his last AG game?

Anyway John is still an awesome guy. I have no hard feelings for him going to Kong. I hope he enjoys it there and still keeps good relations with the AG folks.
Bronze
Bronze
2,417 posts
Shepherd

Well, that sucks. Best of luck to him, and hopefully he will keep in touch.

ironblade41
ironblade41
514 posts
Shepherd

I think Kong is a bit of a better site, especially if you'rer a programmer. However, I hope he still posts games here because my parents banned me from Kong.

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Wasn't LOOT the Game put on AG? So isn't that his last AG game?

LOOT the Game was what I meant. It got crossed in my mind with Exit Path 2 because I read the OP.
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,764 posts
Chamberlain

Hey Pick, you have a k=Kongregate account don't you? Or was that Matrix? Either way, could you give them a message from me since he still is admin here.

Congrats for being an admin of one of the greatest sites ever and Kongregate!

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,764 posts
Chamberlain

Sorry for the second double post, times are tough.

I would post there myself but I don't want to give them the satisfaction of another account.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Take that Armor Games! >

-_- Seriously Kong dude... You butthole.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Is John gonna quit AG though?
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

Link that was in the OP that manly couldnt see through his tears.

account don't you?

No, I dont.
*in fetal position sucking thumb and crying* I think I'm going into shock....I can see the light, hold me pickpocket, I don't think I'll make it.

*pats manly while singing*
Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

Hmm, strange. Leaves me to wonder the fate of Armorgames. What happened to AGV3? (I know I missed something with my extended leaves of absence from the site.) Cormnyn left long ago, now John. There had to be some motivation for John to leave. What be going on mateys?

Showing 1-15 of 196