ForumsThe Tavern[NECRO] I thought this was news worth sharing

196 70589
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

John now works for Kongregate.

And some questions: Are his future games going to be exclusive to Kongregate (for example, Exit Path 2 is here but not there, if he made a big game will it only be played there)? Will he still remain an administrator here?

Wasn't sure where to put this.

• 196 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

That wasn't them, it was someone from AG.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

When was it? I recall two instances of that happening. One last year and one this year, and both were by AG users.

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,804 posts
Peasant

Am I the only person thinking about the looming lawsuit over the ownership of intellectual material?

If a major employee who has worked with a company for 8 years would just leave, the question is, why? Yes, money *can* play a part, and I'm sure it did. But he also likely left because he thought Kong would offer him better opportunities, and because he thought he'd be happier there.

Which leads me to wonder at what internal problems are happening at HQ. note the lack of an official announcement.

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

When was it? I recall two instances of that happening. One last year and one this year, and both were by AG users.

About two years ago over the summer, which was before you even had an account.
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Also who ever said "Take That Armor Games" is going to have a meeting with my Fist at his/her face. I hate Kong.

That was immature of him lol... On his profile it says he is 23 and a mod x)
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,764 posts
Chamberlain

[quote]About two years ago over the summer, which was before you even had an account.

I think I remember that, I had once clicked on the misc. category and it redirected me to a fake virus warning and I wasn't allowed back on here for months. Then there was the other one of which I shall not even be vague about.....

On his profile it says he is 23 and a mod x)

Well at least we were really getting to them.
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

I think Louissi lives in Canada as well.

He does. I remember seeing that he lived in Canada. Don't ask where because I have no need to tell.
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

John now works for Kongregate.

Killersup leaves for three days and comes back to a major catastrophe...that is it, you young people cannot be trusted alone anymore without Killersup's super-vision.
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,764 posts
Chamberlain

that is it, you young people cannot be trusted alone anymore without Killersup's super-vision.

If you had super-vision you would have prevented this from happening, or did you see this coming....
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

If you had super-vision you would have prevented this from happening, or did you see this coming....

Tried telling you silly humaniods that it was happening, but noooo. You told Killersup that he was a liar!
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,764 posts
Chamberlain

Breaking news, Carlie updated her profile, the update part says

As some of you may know, I was the AG Community Manager for a few years. Since graduating from college with my Biology degree, I have been focusing on my career in marine biology. I get to hang out with dolphins and whales, and play with all sorts of scientific equipment!
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Breaking news, Carlie updated her profile, the update part says

About time she finally lets us know whats going on... Gosh... Been waiting around for two years.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

NO PICKPOCKET! Don't sing me hat hippie crap, sing me dear John's wonderful light-cut song.

*panics, pulls a "Mice and Men" and snaps manly`s neck*
Oops. I didnt do it out of meaness.
Geezus, English class impacts me that much?

So what? Maybe we did lose one of the greatest in flash gaming. Maybe we did lose our intro at the beginning of his games. Maybe we were verbally abused by kong poops. But we still...... Oh, who am I kidding? *breaks down in tears*
Why, spilled milk, why must you be so upsetting?
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

1) Wow...this thread blew up

Killersup leaves for three days and comes back to a major catastrophe...that is it, you young people cannot be trusted alone anymore without Killersup's super-vision.

Psh...I was missing for one day and this happens. Obviously we seem to have some force that holds this place together

2) Well...hope for the best for John. Good luck.

3) Now AG needs a new mascot...but! When Sal's game gets finished and uploaded we will have such a mascot...pang. Yes ladies and gentlemen...AG's new mascot shall be me!

4) Reading through the thread on Kong...so...much...spam!!! O.o Even from people we over here would refer to as "higher ups" (as in...they have a lot of posts). You always tell us about Kong Ghost..but not about how apparently everyone there spams! *wanders off mumbling about spam/spammers*
70_70_70
70_70_70
393 posts
Peasant

@GhostOfMatrix: I agree with u man, especially ur opinion about ppl here made fun of ppl on Kong,
--> @all the guys whos made fun of Kong: oh well, i know that ppl on Kong DID mock us, but it is not all of them, just some hyper ones lah :-P
but if u guys also pay back and talk bad about tehm here, then u r just LOW as them, dun u say?
so just keep ur head calm and kool and nothing bad will happen lah XD
I mean, peace out with Kong site and Kong ppl/community coz they r almost nice ppl lah, just very few ppl here not gud lah :-P
@ALL: based on John's reply: "Without devoidless in my life, there just isnât a non-void to not-fill " in think he DID leave AG in gud term lah XD
and well, he even gave Devoidless the Mod somepun TROLOL XD

Showing 61-75 of 196