ForumsNews and FeedbackSubmit Games supporting Unity/Java?

5 4606
ninjapretzel
ninjapretzel
3 posts
Nomad

Hey, I noticed that there are games that use platforms other than flash. Is it possible to automate the submission process for these? I use Unity, and would like to submit games that I have made in Unity to this site. It would be really awesome to have support for Unity Webplayer games. I'm sure that many small developers would also really like to have this option.

• 5 Replies
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Hey ninjapretzel! I forwarded your question to an admimistrator and he will contact you about this or post in this thread, ok? Always nice to see more new games here at ArmorGames! =)

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,769 posts
Chamberlain

Well I don't know about Unity but I know that there are some games that run on Java here but infortunately many people including myself can't run games that use Java.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Unity is actually slowly growing in gameland as it seems... a good example of a Unity based game is Crazy Fairies! Same goes for Java based games I guess...

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

We don't currently allow Unity for normal games (Some MMO's are the exception to that rule). That being said, things may change in the future.

pogie4
pogie4
6 posts
Nomad

Well... I'm a Unity Gamer and Ferret said that "things may change in the future". Meaning it's possible that Unity be on Armor Games soon.

Showing 1-5 of 5