ForumsSupport ForumAnnoying Ads!

25 5122
loserpoop
loserpoop
119 posts
Nomad

Okay so ill be in the middle of a game and this random add will pop up!??! it happens every 5 mins or so.!

• 25 Replies
Sharkbate
Sharkbate
372 posts
Peasant

Get a pop up blocker.Only way to solve your problem.Its not armorgames's fault.

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

There are ads on this site? I have adwareblockthingamajig as a firefox addon, it blocks all ads, and also if there are ads imbedded in the website they disappear.

Fit
Fit
45 posts
Nomad

Yah get pop up blocker and dont click the adds they can give your computer infections

fithawk
fithawk
49 posts
Nomad

Yep, i hate it. i almost got one.

KingofSleeping
KingofSleeping
423 posts
Nomad

Oh I know it can be annoying it is like Zwinky and ScreenSaver and dress up this girl.

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

I also hate the talking smiley ads. They annoy me. Also, on the same subject is the Screensaver ad slightly almost to mature for this site. You know, the one with either the girl on the beach or the girl with the coconuts?

KingRyan

me44
me44
154 posts
Peasant

i hate ad's

Wittman
Wittman
318 posts
Nomad

I have to agree with me44 and Sharkbate, I hate them but get pop-up blocker and that won't happen.

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

i dont have it pop up blocker, i turned it off, for sumreason it stopped. i dont think it happens every 5 minutes

madgamer012
madgamer012
729 posts
Nomad

Get a mozzila firefox, and gets good pop=up blocker add-ons.

KingofSleeping
KingofSleeping
423 posts
Nomad

Well I just clicked on tools and clicked stop pop up blocker which I hope works!

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

What is the company that is popping up? You should not get a bunch of pop ups while you are playing on the site. It could also be possible that you may have an advertising virus. I would recommend doing a virus scan just to make sure that this is not the reason.

IRuleya
IRuleya
210 posts
Nomad

I have pop-up blocker and it still comes up! It's usually like a mediaflashstick or something like that asking to get a "Free" smiley cursor or something like that

KingofSleeping
KingofSleeping
423 posts
Nomad

That shouldn't happen I never get any of those.

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

That does not sound like the ads that Armor Games has. I would do a virus scan, and see if your computer has any advertising viruses. This happened to me before, and I had all sorts of popups happening on different sites. Once I got rid of the virus, the popups stopped.

Showing 1-15 of 25