fithawk
49 posts
Nomad

talk t alot of freinds or play a lot of games for a while and you'll get more

fithawk
fithawk
49 posts
Nomad

Yeah he's right. And ap isnt just everything on armor games. It's only a small fraction of the whole Armor Games site, so dont worry about it too much, the points will come with games and comments. Your Friend, Fithawk

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Don't just talk to friends a lot. This ends up as spam.

Try to have an equal amount of comments and forum posts.

KIngRyan

Ninjacube
Ninjacube
584 posts
Nomad

Also, when you post if you're feeling lucky, then wirte a paragraph or two about the game you're playing and maybe some mod will drop by and give you a merit (25 AP)

baseballfamer123
baseballfamer123
321 posts
Nomad

But the chances of getting a merit are very high Ninjacube. So, since merits are hard, just go around rating and commenting on games. But don't just say "good game" or else you will be called a spammer.

baseballfamer123
baseballfamer123
321 posts
Nomad

Yea but you have to make it long and detailed. It is very hard to write something without any mistakes. And plus, the chances of a merit being seen are very low so why try.

Wittman
Wittman
318 posts
Nomad

Seriously, those merits are hard to get. Even though I have 6 in like 4 days doesn't mean that they are easy to get. You have to try!

Manik668
Manik668
40 posts
Scribe

Getting merits isn't really that hard, you just have to put what you noticed and thought about that game into words with good grammar. It's not that hard because as long as someone nice comes along and votes up your comment and/or puts that comment into the Merit Recognition profile, you got yourself a merit. Just put thought into what you write.

KingofSleeping
KingofSleeping
423 posts
Nomad

The quickest way to get AP is merits you get 25AP just for one and at the moment I have 3 merits!

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

u have to work hard to get a large amount, or just rate games all day,

follow the rules and do things fairly

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

^^ of course by saying, "just rate games all day," you are meaning to actually play the game right? Haha, rating every game without playing is obviously against the rules.

Alguzara
Alguzara
519 posts
Nomad

Let me let you in on a secret though, the kind of people that are really anxious to get AP(kind of like you are), end up being spammers and they get banned. Just make sure you do everything fairly and things will be alright.

Haha i lol'ed with that,good way to prevent newbies to spam =P
- -- - -- - -- - --
Back to the topic...
Just do your normal things.
Why you REALLYwant AP?
You dont gain nothing from them,apart from ranks.
But what do you gain with ranks?Nothing...
Just have fun and enjoy the games.
fithawk
fithawk
49 posts
Nomad

post forums talk play games. -Fithawk

Alguzara
Alguzara
519 posts
Nomad

post forums talk play games. -Fithawk

He is talking about 'tactiques',fithawk...
As i said before,try to dont care for AP.
fithawk
fithawk
49 posts
Nomad

how do u get a merit

Showing 1-15 of 28