Forums

ForumsForum Games

Epic's Tactical Base vs. Base Strategy RPG!

Posted Dec 11, '12 at 9:05pm

theEPICgameKING

theEPICgameKING

458 posts

Battle mode: Gamer vs. Shadow
Gamermartin vs Shadowgun
Gamermartin: 1000 HP, 100 MP (Support)
Weapon: Oak staff T1
Armor: Mage robes T1
Shadowgun: 1000 HP 100 MP (Armor)
Weapon: Smallsword T1
Armor: Robes T1
theEPICgameKING, Supreme Divinity 200,000 HP 20,000 MP (Hero)
Weapon: Ultima Weapon T6 (Runic: 10,000 MP) (Piercing) (Crit++) (Style: Hack n Slash)
Armor: Magical Assault Suit (Bubble: 2x HP) (Faith: 2x MP) (Charged: +all attributes and abilities) T6
Woah! Something trippy happens! Gamer's Lightning spell combines and mixes with Shadow's Fire midway through dispelling the Ice! When three elements and/or attacks combine, I take special notice and just might...
"TETRA BLAST!" Epic yells, descending from the battlefield as a massive, tri-elemental attack Overkills BOTH combatants! Wait for it... "WHO HATH SUMMONED ME?" He yells. His aura alone full-heals the party's HP and MP, reviving them both. Raw power envelops Epic.

I cant believe you actually found the only way to summon me THIS early. Congrats. I will occasionally help either side as one of the many Divinities you can pray for with Crystal, or in this case, doing something amazing like combining magic attacks. Now I have to think of something else you can do to summon me again, next time you want a little bit of divine assistance.

Posted Dec 11, '12 at 11:11pm

gamermartin

gamermartin

190 posts

"As I have been the one that mostly summond you(my thunder and ice) and I, an elemental mage, request that you greatly increase my power and to give me an all powerful staff.I also request the you, the almighty Epic, smite my enemy, Shadowgun" I say this while I bow in respect.

Posted Dec 12, '12 at 1:48am

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,678 posts

"I shadowgun, who used the fire that summoned you, a noble paladin, a warrior of light, ask only this, a magical set of armor with a sword. I will not use this to kill gamermartin, I will only use then against  those who are truly evil." I too bow at this all-mighty power.

Posted Dec 12, '12 at 6:23am

sonicheroes95

sonicheroes95

1,276 posts

"So basically you like to kill those who are so full of them selves that they think they can kill you? tck. why am I not surprised."

I'm going to dodge out of the way of this next attack and try to slash at him in the opening.

Posted Dec 12, '12 at 8:04am

metalox

metalox

0 posts

i pick weapon and armor.

i decide to do a grave before leaving for the ghost ninja whit some rock.

I return to the small island and decide to build a base.

Posted Dec 12, '12 at 9:43pm

theEPICgameKING

theEPICgameKING

458 posts

Unfair battle mode: Sonic vs LEGENDARY Ghost Shogun
Sonic: 1900 HP 100 MP (Infantry)
Weapon: Kingdom key T1
Armor: Weak Exoskeleton and Bandana combo T1.5 lol
Ghost Shogun Zokozan: 9900 HP 240 MP (Armor)
Weapon: Shame's Pride T3
Armor: Shame's Persistence T3
Zokozan stabs his sword at Sonic, who dodges just in time to smack him for a measly 400. "Hahahaha, weak weapon you have, this Keyblade! My blade pierces all armor, yours does not, and such fails! That was a scratch!" He stabs his sword into the ground and waits for your next move.

Battle mode: Gamer vs. Shadow: DRAW
Gamermartin vs Shadowgun
Gamermartin: 1000 HP, 100 MP (Support): Blown away
Weapon: Oak staff T1
Armor: Mage robes T1
Shadowgun: 1000 HP 100 MP (Armor): Blown away:
Weapon: Smallsword T1
Armor: Robes T1
theEPICgameKING, Supreme Divinity 200,000 HP 20,000 MP (Hero)
Weapon: Ultima Weapon T6 (Runic: 10,000 MP) (Piercing) (Crit++) (Style: Hack n Slash)
Armor: Magical Assault Suit (Bubble: 2x HP) (Faith: 2x MP) (Charged: +all attributes and abilities) T6

I laugh at them both. "Well well! You both make very good arguments...hmmm...I shall decide in favor of the Anarchist, for he faces much challenge, without a base or troops to aid him. I award to you: Enough XP to level, and the Light Ray spell you wanted earlier. Now, begone!" He vanishes in a tornado which blows Gamer back to the necropolis base and Shadow to the Scary Volcano. His last words "Be warned, I did not give you your reward for free, Shadow! MUAHAHAHAHAHA."

@Metalox: Think I mentioned this before, a base costs 1000 of each and every resource you have. I recommend upgrading your buildings, since you dont have enough to build a base yet.

Posted Dec 12, '12 at 9:54pm

sonicheroes95

sonicheroes95

1,276 posts

"well I'm not trying to kill you. I came to talk. you're the one who's wanting to fight." I'm going to back step out of the range of his sword and side-step if he tries to stab me, but not make another blow against him for now.

Posted Dec 13, '12 at 12:12am

theEPICgameKING

theEPICgameKING

458 posts

Unfair battle mode: Sonic vs LEGENDARY Ghost Shogun
Sonic: 900 HP 100 MP (Infantry)
Weapon: Kingdom key T1
Armor: Weak Exoskeleton and Bandana combo T1.5 lol
Ghost Shogun Zokozan: 9600 HP 200 MP (Armor)
Weapon: Shame's Pride T3
Armor: Shame's Persistence T3
Zokozan glares. "...What do you have in mind? Do you wish for me to assist you in slaying your enemies? Forget it, I ally myself with none! I need no one's alliance! I SHALL SLAY YOU MYSELF! DARK SLASH!" (He's a pretty vengeful ghost.) Zokozan picks up his sword again and swings down, an arc of Dark energy radiating from it and slicing off Sonic's ear for 1000 at the cost of 40 MP. Good thing Sonic side-stepped; if he hadn't, he'd be cloven in twain. (chopped in half.)

Next time, beat your opponent down to within a couple HP of its life before you try negotiating with it.

Posted Dec 13, '12 at 2:15am

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,678 posts

I equip the armor I got from the ghost samurai, I'll need the better armor for this place, and explore the volcano.

Posted Dec 13, '12 at 4:06pm

sonicheroes95

sonicheroes95

1,276 posts

"I wasn't intending for you to help me kill my enemies either. tck. if I can't do it myself, then why should I beg someone for help. I was hoping you could train me in some swordsmanship." I cast cure on myself and try to jump over his next attack before doing a over head swing.

Reply to Epic's Tactical Base vs. Base Strategy RPG!

You must be logged in to post a reply!