Forums

ForumsArt, Music, and Writing

Armor Games' Armatar Contest: 2012 Winter Edition!

Thread Locked

Posted Dec 18, '12 at 3:22am

GhostOfHorror

GhostOfHorror

801 posts

Wow, a lot of them are great.
I didn't realize there was as much.

Posted Dec 18, '12 at 2:42pm

TheRed555

TheRed555

88 posts

Sorry for the off-topic armatar
@pangtongshu: It isn't 100x100 Square,And it isn't related to winter,
@EmperorPalpatine:Good Snowman,Very nice!

Posted Dec 18, '12 at 4:52pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,704 posts

And it isn't related to winter,

Wow...that is a bit racist

You did read the part under it where I said "Kwanzaa"...right?

Posted Dec 18, '12 at 5:45pm

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

8,733 posts

@ EmperorPalpatine : I actually liked the one you submitted as a second draft, therefor I included that one in the first batch, sorry! And I liked the snowman a lot, great work! ;)

@ xXxDAPRO89xXx : If you have a bigger version of that image, I suggest you decrease the upper and right side of it a bit and thus make the snowman come out bigger... =)

@ pangtongshu (1) : Square please? ;)

@ TheRed555 : No problem. No need to apologize either... if you think of one related to Christmas/New Years/Winter, submit it so other users can show off with it! ;)

@ pangtongshu (2) : I'm sure it is not meant racist... most people simply don't know what 'Kwanzaa' is or stands for. Neither did I untill I googled it by the way... ;)

Haven't seen any new submissions yet, apart from that nice snowman... I'm hoping everyone is busy drawing at the moment? =)

Posted Dec 18, '12 at 7:04pm

jeol

jeol

3,565 posts

http://img252.imageshack.us/img252/9219/armatar100f.jpg

There's entry number one from me. It's been around for a while, but since it never *technically* entered an official armatar contest, I decided to submit it. :P

Don't you love it when you almost finish an entry all except for a few minor details and a better background, and when you get back on the computer the next day you remember not to restart (dorrang wifi doesn't work right) because you still have to finish and save it?

Yeah... Didn't happen for me.

I'll try again soon, I guess. After tomorrow I'll have all the time in the world, so perhaps I can get some stuff done then.

Posted Dec 18, '12 at 7:07pm

pickpocket

pickpocket

3,504 posts

Kwanzaa. I am the winner

Except its a rectangle.....

I like the house and snowman emp.

Wow...that is a bit racist

No, its a holiday armatar contest. Not a kwanza one! Gosh, making a kwanza one offends me! Make it holiday! Like the "holiday" tree in NYC
#butthurt
/end rant about stupid people. Yes, that was sarcasm.

Hey mods, I know last time merits were given. Will that be happening again or what?

Haven't seen any new submissions yet, apart from that nice snowman... I'm hoping everyone is busy drawing at the moment? =)

Maybe. Its been a busy week. Maybe next week.

Posted Dec 18, '12 at 10:17pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,693 posts

Knight

Jeol, what is that? At first I thought it was a penguin, but now it looks like a small dinosaur.

Posted Dec 18, '12 at 10:49pm

jeol

jeol

3,565 posts

It's my pet dino. It's all black (pink eyes, though), but in that image has a blanket of snow on top :P

I'll be making another one of him most likely, if I get around to it.

Posted Dec 18, '12 at 11:22pm

master565

master565

3,874 posts

http://i.imgur.com/SNwNl.jpg?1?9051

Posted Dec 18, '12 at 11:29pm

Bronze

Bronze

2,337 posts

What is that, master?