Forums

ForumsArt, Music, and Writing

Armor Games' Armatar Contest: 2012 Winter Edition!

Thread Locked

Posted Dec 23, '12 at 6:15pm

winmaster1

winmaster1

649 posts

I suggest doing animal armatars like Wolves and Deer. ( No other season armatars like mouse, gopher, woodchuck, etc. )

Posted Dec 23, '12 at 8:20pm

70_70_70

70_70_70

400 posts

I suggest doing animal armatars like Wolves and Deer. ( No other season armatars like mouse, gopher, woodchuck, etc. )

lol actually Bronze made both Deer n Wolf lah XD

u can check the previous pages to see his masterpieces

and FYI, i saw soooo many ppl alr chose his wolf to bcome their new Armatars lah XD

and imo his Wolf pics is the MOST SUCCESSFUL one bcoz the amount of ppl chose to use it is HIGHEST lah XD

and well, after resisting sooooo much to change to awesum Chuck the Sheep made by John- the ex-head developer of AG, I also decided to change into Bronze's Wolf lah XD

but here is a quick glance about Chuck the Sheep XD

http://i1321.photobucket.com/albums/u558/70_70_70/ChucktheSheepseasonalArmatar_zps32f83dee.png

actually I intended to keep it longer to dedicate mah admiration for John- one of the greatest developer I have seen, who no longer on AG but Kong :-P

but well, BRONZE'S WOLF IS ALSO TOO AWSUM LAH XD

Posted Dec 23, '12 at 8:29pm

Bronze

Bronze

2,454 posts

Thanks for the praise, haha. It's getting confusing with all of the wolves around here.

@alphabetsoup
That looks awesome, man. I can't wait to see the next one.

And I might have to make some more. Maybe another wolf?

Posted Dec 23, '12 at 9:03pm

70_70_70

70_70_70

400 posts

Maybe another wolf?

NICE TO KNOW THAT BRONZE! XD
lol maybe I ll make Wolf too XD

lesse what should i made to help mah Wolf bcome somewhat unique from other Wolves lah...........>

Posted Dec 24, '12 at 2:08pm

kegaumongo

kegaumongo

2,134 posts

@ alphabetsoup: that looks nice. Good job

@MrDayCee: I really like the Grinch. I thought about drawing it just a few hours ago. Unfortunately, my scanner isn't working, so I can't upload anything else until I fix the problem

Posted Dec 24, '12 at 7:46pm

70_70_70

70_70_70

400 posts

@kegaumongo: oh man +_+
hope ur scanner will be fixed soon bcoz I really wanna see ur next masterpieces lah :-P

btw, do u know who made mah current Armatar? TROLOL XD

@MrDayCee: actually I luv ur monster pic also, but i dunno much about "the Grinch"
can u give me some generally info about him? and can i assume "the Grinch" is an Orc? 0_o

Posted Dec 24, '12 at 9:51pm

pickpocket

pickpocket

6,027 posts

Dang it DayCee, I was about to make a grinch. Oh well, yours is probably better than mine would be. Maybe I'll make a Max.....

Posted Dec 24, '12 at 10:42pm

Bronze

Bronze

2,454 posts

@70
The Grinch is a Dr. Seuss character. Basically, he hates Christmas because it makes everyone happy.

Posted Dec 25, '12 at 12:45am

70_70_70

70_70_70

400 posts

Dang it DayCee, I was about to make a grinch. Oh well, yours is probably better than mine would be. Maybe I'll make a Max.....

@pick:
oh wow, now another enemy of Santa? 0_o
==> do u mind telling me more about this guy named Max?

@Bronze: tks for the info man XD

Posted Dec 25, '12 at 2:07am

EmperorPalpatine

EmperorPalpatine

9,475 posts

do u mind telling me more about this guy named Max?

The Grinch's loyal pet dog. here