ForumsSupport Forum

Music is to loud

Thread Locked

Posted Dec 10, '12 at 6:33am

Verus01

Verus01

1 post

hi ,
for me is the music really loud ever than i start a game with headphone the armorgames presentätion is the loudest for me pls reduce it a little

Posted Dec 10, '12 at 7:14am

killersup10

killersup10

2,766 posts

This has been discussed before. They can do nothing about it. Just turn the music down for a few seconds then turn it back up once it is done.

Posted Dec 10, '12 at 8:01am

letsgome_gome

letsgome_gome

804 posts

yes, or just mute it, that is what I do.

Posted Dec 10, '12 at 5:14pm

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

9,073 posts

killersup10 is correct... this problem has been extensively discussed before. The only thing you can do is take into account that the volume can be louder for some games when they are playing the ArmorGames loading sequence and turn down your volume before opening the game page. If you do this often, you will soon become used to it and do it automatically... ;)

Posted Dec 11, '12 at 11:41am

EagleOfFire2

EagleOfFire2

131 posts

Seriously... This is the kind of ridiculous "Warning: the content of this [steaming coffee that you actually ordered] cup can be hot" problem.

This is totally the end party fault. Reduce your sound before you play, then get it up at the level you want. Or if you don't want to do that for a reason or another, simply get good headphones with a volume meter incorporated in it...

Posted Dec 11, '12 at 2:42pm

RandomZebra

RandomZebra

13 posts

Yeah, exactly, you don't always have to have the sound up full blast. This is mainly your fault.

Posted Dec 11, '12 at 3:30pm

letsgome_gome

letsgome_gome

804 posts

unless you are short of hearing the volume should be less then 50 max.

Posted Dec 11, '12 at 4:32pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

14,611 posts

Knight

You're just like an old person. "Sonny please turn down the sound while I'm in the bathtub."

Seriously though it's not that hard to turn down tne sound.

Posted Dec 11, '12 at 4:45pm

letsgome_gome

letsgome_gome

804 posts

I know right, I mean all you have to do is go to the bottom of the screen and click the volume then drag it down and wala!!!!

Posted Dec 11, '12 at 5:34pm

killersup10

killersup10

2,766 posts

killersup10 is correct...

Oh that felt good...

MrdayCee, you could probably lock this now. The question has been answered, and the rest of the people are just repeating the answers that were already said.