ForumsGame WalkthroughsRawr - anyone got the secret recipees?

2 7112
StDrake
StDrake
194 posts
Lord

So far it seems the secret recipees for those achievements in Rawr are too secret for me to find. Did anyone manage to get any of them so far? If so is there any sure way to get them? I've been trading coupons and after 8 recipees i only get more ingredients. Same with the event prizes for coupons - just worthless ingredients. Where are the recipees?
(talking about the Three Brothers soup, Indie Roll and Tea of Sorrows)

• 2 Replies
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Save some of those coupons, at some point there will be a one day event where the chief is offering recipes.
I got two of the three that way, so. It's a matter of waiting, I guess.
I don't know how often it happens, since I tend to use the coupons for the ingredients instead of having enough of a mind to save them for the events.

Kasic
Kasic
5,557 posts
Jester

Save some of those coupons, at some point there will be a one day event where the chief is offering recipes.

Basically yeah. It's an event that comes along once every so often. If you give him a coupon he gives you one of the ingredients for the secret recipes or the recipe itself.

I don't know how often it happens, since I tend to use the coupons for the ingredients instead of having enough of a mind to save them for the events.

Not very often at all. I beat the game and only ever missed two of those events and I ended up with all three recipes and 2/3 of the ingredients for each.
Showing 1-2 of 2