Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

Pets: Dogs or Cats?

Posted Dec 24, '12 at 7:59am

GhostOfHorror

GhostOfHorror

801 posts

I've never been a fan of cats and never owned one anyway.

I own a dog, and have owned several in the past, pretty fun to play with and be around and whatnot.

Posted Dec 24, '12 at 8:18am

Hintkin

Hintkin

21 posts

Dogs.. :)

Posted Dec 24, '12 at 9:34am

blk2860

blk2860

3,686 posts

I actually read in a poll that more American families have cats then dogs.

For me, I just prefer cats. I mean they're quiet. playful, and they like to curl up with you while you read. For me that's the perfect companion. And little kittens are just so adorable!

Posted Dec 24, '12 at 10:13am

ironblade41

ironblade41

523 posts

I have to say that I don't like animals humping me whenever they want attention, which is every fifteen seconds. Dogs are also protective and save people's lives. So you're lying on train tracks, paralyzed. Your trusty cat will (1) sit on its *** or (2) start humping you and jump away at the last second like a coward.

DOGS

Posted Dec 24, '12 at 10:59am

blk2860

blk2860

3,686 posts

I have to say that I don't like animals humping me whenever they want attention, which is every fifteen seconds. Dogs are also protective and save people's lives. So you're lying on train tracks, paralyzed. Your trusty cat will (1) sit on its *** or (2) start humping you and jump away at the last second like a coward.

Dogs are the ones that hump you. And by the way I don't really think a dog will save you either, I mean they don't have superhuman strength.

Posted Dec 25, '12 at 12:58pm

ironblade41

ironblade41

523 posts

Dogs are the ones that hump you. And by the way I don't really think a dog will save you either, I mean they don't have superhuman strength.

*****, please. Cats will hump you for attention. Dogs will only hump other dogs, which probably happens with cats, anyway, because it occurs in nature.

Posted Dec 25, '12 at 3:41pm

collimore

collimore

45 posts

I have to go with dogs... We have two Saint Bernards and they are my babies :) I have a cat who I like too but he doesn't really like me...

Posted Dec 26, '12 at 12:41pm

kegaumongo

kegaumongo

1,846 posts

I've never owned a pet, but I used to play with some cats from the neighbourhood and I really enjoyed every moment (well, most of them). It's fun to play with them and they require much less maintenance than dogs. Besides, having a cat purring in your lap is one of the most relaxing experiences in life.

Posted Dec 26, '12 at 5:44pm

arcticwolf33

arcticwolf33

436 posts

I love both cats and dogs. Dogs are playful and loyal, and cats are absoloutly adorable and are easier to take care of than dogs. But I think I would have to go with dogs because of their loyalty.

Posted Dec 26, '12 at 8:45pm

xJACx

xJACx

5 posts

Cats. I'm kinda afraid of most dogs xD
Cats are more adorable anyway and they can be playful. I wish I were a cat.

Reply to Pets: Dogs or Cats?

You must be logged in to post a reply!