Forums

ForumsSupport Forum

[SOLVED] Can someone help me recover my saved game files?

Thread Locked

Posted Dec 21, '12 at 9:36am

70_70_70

70_70_70

400 posts

My saved games WERE ALL LOST!!! +_+

The reason is the Adobe Flash of Firefox somehow did NOT work ,so I must install FF again, then I lost all the saved games

but i just recalled that I read somewhere in the forum about the saved files are somewhere in the hard disk, NOT ONLY the cookies.....
So is any1 know anything about it? Is there any way to restore my saved files?

ah one more thing: I just think about transferring the saved files from Firefox to Google Chrome and vice versa..... but is it even possible?

Posted Dec 21, '12 at 9:39am

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

5,501 posts

Did you clear your cookies? If you did they're gone and there is no way (that I know of) to recover them... And i don't know (if possible) how to transfer saved files. You might wanna try asking ModDayCee.

Posted Dec 21, '12 at 9:41am

nichodemus

nichodemus

13,243 posts

Knight

If you did they're gone and there is no way (that I know of) to recover them...

There are programs online to retrieve cookies if I'm not wrong.

Posted Dec 21, '12 at 10:13am

70_70_70

70_70_70

400 posts

Did you clear your cookies?

i think when i re-install FF the cookies were removed automatically lah +_+

There are programs online to retrieve cookies if I'm not wrong.

then can u give me the link to that program, pretty plz?

Posted Dec 21, '12 at 12:12pm

nichodemus

nichodemus

13,243 posts

Knight

Maybe this, I've never used it before. Thee again, not sure if saved files can be recovered this way.

Posted Dec 21, '12 at 1:01pm

70_70_70

70_70_70

400 posts

@nichodemus: tks for the link, but sadly, it is just a joke, bcoz in the end, the word "Play again" will appear lah :-P

Posted Dec 21, '12 at 1:08pm

nichodemus

nichodemus

13,243 posts

Knight

You need to download the problem man.

Posted Dec 21, '12 at 1:24pm

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

9,160 posts

There are several programs available for recovery of accidentally deleted files, in your case: cookies. Most of them are either free, or are a demo version of a program you need to pay for. For the last option you need to be aware that you can use a demo program up to a certain period of time or to the limit of files you can retreive, ok?

Here is a list of 15 programs you can either use for free completely or as a demo version for a certain period. I hope you can retreive your cookies with one of these! =)

Posted Dec 21, '12 at 2:00pm

70_70_70

70_70_70

400 posts

@MrDayCee: I tried the 1st one in the list and IT WORKED!!!!!
tks a lot for ur help dude XD

but about the "transferring the saved files from Firefox to Google Chrome and vice versa..... " is it even possible? 0_o

Posted Dec 21, '12 at 2:58pm

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

9,160 posts

I don't think this should be a problem as cookies are files that are made in such a way that they can be used with any kind of browser, or at least the 'big ones' like FireFox, Chrome and Internet Explorer.

Simply try to place them into the appropriate folders and run some games to see if they function properly. Again, I don't think it should cause any problems. =)