xXSPIK3Xx

13 posts

am i the only one?

Posted Dec 22, '12 at 10:53pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,687 posts

Knight

A lot of game series will eventually "get old" when they keep making sequels. Take CoD for example, that game has been squeezed for all it has. There's not much they can do with it gameplay wise anymore, but they keep making them. Some people will like them, while others don't. Just have to move on.

Posted Dec 22, '12 at 11:29pm

Anthonyk30

Anthonyk30

38 posts

Well, i actually think the series is good, but quality has gone down over time...

Posted Dec 23, '12 at 1:04am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,230 posts

I was never a fan of the series so I don't really take notice. Button mashing and crude humor..not really my thing

Posted Dec 23, '12 at 1:54am

nichodemus

nichodemus

11,842 posts

Knight

Nah, can't get enough of these light hearted merriment. Too many MMOs and dark fantasy games now.

Posted Dec 23, '12 at 4:16am

Masonna

Masonna

1 post

i dont like hobo. but hobo 7 was cool.

Posted Dec 23, '12 at 5:32am

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

7,770 posts

I am gutted knowing this series has now spawned it's final chapter... =(

I always enjoyed lighthearted games like Hobo with button smashing and easy jokes in it! A great way to spend some time having fun with a grin!

Maybe SeethingSwarm can be persuaded into making some more, allthough I doubt it... he did state that he made his final chapter with 'Hobo 7 - Heaven'... see the rhyme joke See it? See it?! =P

Posted Dec 23, '12 at 6:00pm

trying

trying

436 posts

I'm glad it ended. The combos were getting ridiculously long.

Posted Dec 23, '12 at 11:36pm

lol7776

lol7776

36 posts

i know it is getting  old its time every series has its time

Posted Dec 24, '12 at 6:50am

kegaumongo

kegaumongo

1,834 posts

To be honest, I've never been a fan of these games. In fact, I've never been able to play them more than five minutes. I find them quite boring and, besides, I just don't get the humour; they're too disgusting for me.

Reply to Hobo series it's getting old :{

You must be logged in to post a reply!