Forums

ForumsFlash Games

Game of the Year Award 2012 Launched

Thread Locked

Posted Dec 31, '12 at 7:56pm

soccerdude2

soccerdude2

1,715 posts

Decision 2 and the game that deserved a lot more recognition, Symphony.

Posted Jan 1, '13 at 2:05am

Clancy12

Clancy12

4,754 posts

I can't believe the final match up for 2012, their are many other games that deserved that spot more.

First vote was easy: Infectionator 2

I have all ready expressed my hatred of MMO games, so I am not voting for that category. I really don't see why Dead Zone is so popular....

Posted Jan 1, '13 at 7:25am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

9,761 posts

Infectionator 2 for final voting

The Swords and Potions for MMO (only one I ever played)

Honestly..for tourney..no offense to Infectionator 2 or Dead Zone..but I don't like either of them for Game of the Year..

Posted Jan 1, '13 at 10:52am

GhostOfHorror

GhostOfHorror

900 posts

Voted for Last Stand and Swords & Potions, by the looks of the MMO voting, it seems as if Last Stand will win, though, who knows?

Posted Jan 1, '13 at 11:54am

hardigra

hardigra

191 posts

I've never played Swords and Potions, however, I know it is a pretty popular game.
Dead Zone, on the other hand, I do play. Actually I just started a couple days ago. Time consuming, but fun, so I voted for The Last Stand.

Posted Jan 1, '13 at 12:06pm

kegaumongo

kegaumongo

1,889 posts

I voted for Last Stand (that game got me hooked for some time) and Fantasy Online because it was the first MMO game I played and I really enjoyed it.

Posted Jan 1, '13 at 6:49pm

goumas13

goumas13

4,906 posts

Voted for Infectonator 2 and skip. No me gusta MMO games, at all. Of the choices I played only Swords and Potions and let's just say it didn't impress me.

Posted Jan 2, '13 at 6:04am

Masterforger

Masterforger

1,856 posts

Is Kingdom Rush a 2012 game? Or is my memory useless?

Posted Jan 2, '13 at 12:40pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

9,761 posts

Is Kingdom Rush a 2012 game? Or is my memory useless?

I'm not sure...but it isn't in the voting. The mobile version was though..I know that

Posted Jan 2, '13 at 1:04pm

Clancy12

Clancy12

4,754 posts

Okay, day 8:
I thought that we would be able to vote for the final one on each of the three days, but I guess not. For strategy games, Stick War 2 and Relic of War are both okay games in my mind. For me at least, I find all th others pretty boring (including Jacksmith ). So I voted for Stick War 2