Knight

3-1 Oldham! :D

Thank God Arsenal won though.

Posted Jan 27, '13 at 2:21pm

goumas13

goumas13

4,486 posts

3-1 Oldham! :D

I would like to congratulate Oldham. They fully deserve the win and Liverpool were poor because Oldham played so well. Anyway, the cup gives other teams a chance to be in the limelight. Sometimes it is an embarrassment for the so called big clubs and we have had our moments, but this is why the FA Cup is so much fun.

Thank God Arsenal won though.

It was a good win for the Arsenal, this wasn't an easy game. Walcott and Wilshere made the difference.

Posted Jan 27, '13 at 9:15pm

nichodemus

nichodemus

11,879 posts

Knight

Now, hopefully Giroud will score, and not just be a flat track bully against mid table clubs.

Oldham, giant slayers. Leeds, pest controller.

Posted Jan 31, '13 at 3:38pm

goumas13

goumas13

4,486 posts

Mario Balotelli finally leaves Manchester City for Milan. He'll need to improve as a player at Milan or he'll be found out and the same problems with celebrity status overshadowing his contribution on the pitch will continue.

Posted Feb 5, '13 at 11:01am

nichodemus

nichodemus

11,879 posts

Knight

Brace on his debut. You're a lucky dude supporting AC.

Posted Feb 10, '13 at 11:27am

handlerfan

handlerfan

192 posts

Manchester City losing at Southampton increases the likelyhood of Manchester United winning the Premiership. Hart made a bad goal keeping error. All the Reds need to do now is keep on keeping on and proceed to the title. Mancini looks like a really angry manager.

Posted Feb 10, '13 at 11:39am

nichodemus

nichodemus

11,879 posts

Knight

Almost certain they win. Almost certain that the British press will print backpage titles derailing City's win last year as a blimp, and how they lack the champion mentality blah blah.

Posted Feb 13, '13 at 4:20pm

tkmax2499

tkmax2499

12 posts

United are almost a certainty for the BPL title. I think the World Cup will go to Spain if they keep their team fit. It just takes 1 look at the team of the year to make you think its theirs. Spain are the defence and midfield and with the best goalie in the world would you want to bet against them?

Posted Feb 13, '13 at 4:36pm

IAgreeWithYou

IAgreeWithYou

419 posts

So, what do you think of Madrid and Manchester United clash?

Posted Feb 13, '13 at 10:08pm

daleks

daleks

3,210 posts

I do not watch club soccer but I heard that Madrid was dominating for the first few minutes. I thought that Madrid would win.

Reply to Soccer chat

You must be logged in to post a reply!