Forums

ForumsNews, Feedback and Suggestions

Button - Delete Game

Posted Dec 28, '12 at 1:57pm

Null1k

Null1k

2 posts

What? What about it? it's sick? I think you can do it nice and original!

Posted Dec 28, '12 at 2:11pm

TheMostManlyMan

TheMostManlyMan

2,963 posts

What exactly are you trying to say? Are you suggesting a game or are you suggesting that we get the ability to delete games based on a vote etc.

Posted Dec 28, '12 at 2:54pm

Null1k

Null1k

2 posts

I'm talking about button "Delete" that is in player profile on site, it is not solid for Armorgames.

Posted Dec 28, '12 at 2:56pm

TheMostManlyMan

TheMostManlyMan

2,963 posts

That only means that you can delete it from your favorites list, not the site.

Posted Dec 28, '12 at 5:04pm

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

5,565 posts

And dont wonder if you see the same on your friendslist... same there, its also means you can delete someone from your friendslist, but the user isnt "deleted" from AG^^

Posted Dec 29, '12 at 8:04am

kegaumongo

kegaumongo

1,846 posts

I'm not sure about this, but maybe he's trying to say that the "Delete" button on the favourite games list should be improved. I have to admit that it took me a while to notice the word "Delete" on that list because it's a bit small for me, but I wear glasses (that could be the reason why I didn't see it earlier).

Posted Dec 31, '12 at 6:36am

knightwolf123

knightwolf123

4 posts

Why some1 needs to do this? i'm here to ''delete'' a button and then what you do???,can any1 tell me about it?

Posted Dec 31, '12 at 8:40pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,676 posts

Why some1 needs to do this? i'm here to ''delete'' a button and then what you do???,can any1 tell me about it?

Are you asking what the button does? For friends list..it unfriends 'em. for fave games it un-faves 'em

Posted Jan 2, '13 at 7:10pm

IAgreeWithYou

IAgreeWithYou

419 posts

I think he wants a button that instead of having to go to your game and press the un favorite button you can just delete it while looking at a list of your favorite games.

At least that is what I see.

Posted Jan 3, '13 at 1:38am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,676 posts

I think he wants a button that instead of having to go to your game and press the un favorite button you can just delete it while looking at a list of your favorite games.

This is addressed to me..correct?

You can delete games in your favorite list by click "All favorites"..then clicking the delete button next to 'em (which we are talking about in this thread =p)

Reply to Button - Delete Game

You must be logged in to post a reply!