pangtongshu

8,277 posts

*gasp*

Someone...have it guess me!! =D

Posted Jan 1, '13 at 8:48am

Masterforger

Masterforger

1,633 posts

Lol, that thing is a genius. I tried Admiral Nelson, he got it, Blackbeard, yep, and he even got CHARLES LEE FROM ACIII. My god, that thing is AWESOME.

Posted Jan 1, '13 at 9:42am

iTrojans

iTrojans

230 posts

I stumped him. I picked Tom Browning (Mr. Perfect) and the Akinator could not guess it correctly.

Posted Jan 1, '13 at 9:46am

spikeabc

spikeabc

1,004 posts

he got my mom, and he got akkinator.
he's just too good.

Posted Jan 1, '13 at 2:04pm

Salvidian

Salvidian

3,950 posts

and he even got CHARLES LEE FROM ACIII.

Tell me about it. I didn't even see it coming. The last question before he guessed was, "Is your character bad?"

Posted Jan 1, '13 at 3:07pm

thebluerabbit

thebluerabbit

2,915 posts

LOL i remember when my friend said: "omg he got my mom. try it". and everytime i tried it it guessed "your stepmother". maybe im missing something in my life? XD

Posted Jan 1, '13 at 3:40pm

ArgamenPhish

ArgamenPhish

657 posts

Omg it got kvothe from the name of the wind.

Posted Jan 1, '13 at 4:45pm

pokemonrocks126

pokemonrocks126

215 posts

i stumped it first with blastoise (but it got it later) kyle from adamant ditto 2 times and daveyx0 both of those are on youtube it guessed correcty jeff dunham achmed the dead terrorist pikachu charmander (second try it first guessed charmeleon) blastouise rotom ash ketchum/satoshi dawn/hikari ditto dunsparce penut walter me him rachel sonic tails ben 10 my best friend and rusty/firepaw/fireheart/firestar
yes i know i over use it so what
also it know that song i kissed a girl and i liked it and it guessed noob sometimes seriously

Posted Jan 1, '13 at 4:52pm

AceofSky

AceofSky

728 posts

I remember I used to play this in math class. The weird part is that it once came up with some inappropriate questions. As in adult +.

Posted Jan 2, '13 at 8:31am

Xzeno

Xzeno

2,082 posts

It failed to guess T.S. Eliot. I'm unimpressed.

Reply to Can you stump the Akinator?

You must be logged in to post a reply!