Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

Can you stump the Akinator?

Posted Jan 4, '13 at 1:45am

dragonball05

dragonball05

1,571 posts

True, I actually made sure he got Arthur into his system by using him as my character a few times until he guessed it correctly.

I even added the question "Is your character inflatable" since Arthur in the story is a person that is inflatable and has to communicate by writing on paper hung around his neck.

Posted Jan 4, '13 at 2:58am

rayoflight3

rayoflight3

435 posts

Just wondering: When you guys say you "stump" the Akinator, are you actually answering most of the questions with certainty (i.e. choosing either "yes" or "no")? I think it would be more of a challenge to choose a character whose details, characteristics, story you know very well, as opposed to some obscure but random character you know very little about.

Posted Jan 4, '13 at 3:31am

dragonball05

dragonball05

1,571 posts

Actually even the obscure characters were easy enough to, if unknown, google information about. I will admit the Greek goddess I used was more difficult, but even then only a couple questions required "don't know" to be used as the answer.

Posted Jan 4, '13 at 5:41am

nichodemus

nichodemus

12,177 posts

Knight

Just wondering: When you guys say you "stump" the Akinator, are you actually answering most of the questions with certainty (i.e. choosing either "yes" or "no")? I think it would be more of a challenge to choose a character whose details, characteristics, story you know very well, as opposed to some obscure but random character you know very little about.

Course, well at least I chose characters I know very well. Checked them up too if unsure .

Posted Jan 4, '13 at 6:50am

Masterforger

Masterforger

1,633 posts

It couldn't get Tom Natsworthy from Mortal Engines.

Posted Jan 4, '13 at 9:26am

robotking98

robotking98

126 posts

I'll be ****ed, he actually managed to get Joe Ledger from Patient Zero right.

Posted Jan 4, '13 at 3:37pm

AceofSky

AceofSky

728 posts

Yea I had the same thing happen when I was thinking of Macbeth as the character he had to guess. Was very weird since it was a string of innapropproriate questions and then I never saw the questions again.

Yup. I was doing random answers to see what kind of character it would give me when it got...well...not AG appropriate....

Posted Jan 6, '13 at 7:04pm

Kreitmaker

Kreitmaker

260 posts

My tip for stumping the Akinator.

Go for the YouTube channels that aren't big. You can easily stump the Akinator since he'll think of channels with tons of subscribers and views.

Posted Jan 7, '13 at 12:18pm

light_chaser

light_chaser

659 posts

I got him with alistar smythe from the 1994 spider-man tv show.

Posted Jan 7, '13 at 9:13pm

fireangle

fireangle

134 posts

The Ankinator keeps on saying "I know who you are thinking of but he is not for children" Funny fact- the charecter was one of my teachers is that saying something?????

Reply to Can you stump the Akinator?

You must be logged in to post a reply!