Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

[necro]Cell phones

Thread Locked

Posted Jun 20, '08 at 10:21am

Wittman

Wittman

333 posts

Swonman, it isnt the it is attract them to your cell, it is that the radiation is throughing off the bees on their path to the hive.

Posted Jun 20, '08 at 2:15pm

J4son

J4son

424 posts

Hehe, Cell phone radiation? Cell phones don't emit radiation, they emit a different frequency of waves. That's why they say it can give you cancer in your head or ears because the waves trigger the wrong bodily functions to produce cells while you don't realise it. But from what I would understand, its probably the 2005 disease more than 2007 cell phone radiation.

They discovered small forms of a mutation from crop dust in bee's and it's been doing this for probably decades but noticably several years.

Posted Jun 20, '08 at 6:44pm

stumpyyy

stumpyyy

164 posts

well bees make every thing look pretty. except when there is a bee hive. i think that we should do something about the radiation soo that they can make it to there homes. you know bees have feelings too.

Posted Jun 20, '08 at 7:34pm

Killer_Logic

Killer_Logic

11 posts

Stumpy, you do know that practically every electric device gives off some form of radiation right?
Lamps, cell phones, microwaves.. All that good stuff.

Posted Jun 20, '08 at 8:05pm

d0m1nated14

d0m1nated14

708 posts

How is the radiation throwing off the bees? i dont understand that. Did it affect other things, like humans?

Posted Jun 21, '08 at 1:56am

Danstanta

Danstanta

1,675 posts

That's not good, just what like Asherlee said, we need bees to help us in Nature and flowers.

Posted Jun 21, '08 at 2:11am

lumpiaman510

lumpiaman510

361 posts

i dont know