Forums

ForumsForum Games

Ground Zero (RPG/Tournament)

Posted Jan 13, '13 at 12:30am

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,255 posts

Great we have enough players to start. I will keep the registration opened until January 14. 9:00PM EST.

I will start making the story to get this started right away, I will post it and then message everyone participating so we can get this show on the road.

I can't wait to get this started. For now people can keep on applying, if you have any questions or suggestions leave a comment on my profile.

Posted Jan 13, '13 at 12:58am

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,682 posts

*Name: Shadow White

*Athletic Abilities:  Strength, Agile

*Bio: I was a nobody be for ground zero, dead end job, and no life after work. I want to be famous and be the best of the best. I also want to make some money to send home to my family.

*Appearance:  [Brownish-green eyes] [brown hair] [Tan color skin] [5'' 6] [Shape: I will pick your shape according to your athletic abilities so leave this blank.]

*Previous Contender: no

Posted Jan 13, '13 at 1:00am

sasukemystery

sasukemystery

508 posts

*Name: Viet Anh

*Athletic Abilities: Agile and Strength

*Bio: Born in a poor family he had to go get a job, life was very cruel to him he had no friends and had to live on the street but there was a benefit to this, he was stronger and more faster than most who live at home. One day a very shady character walked up to him and promised that he would grant him a lot of money if he followed his task, very desperate Viet Anh agreed but the man said he wanted him to kill a certain person in a tournament called "Ground Zero" and will give him further instructions once he entered the tournament after that he disappeared. The next day he entered the tournament.

*Appearance: Blue eyes, short black hair,normal skin color and is 6ft
[Shape: I will pick your shape according to your athletic abilities so leave this blank.] (If you put anything ridiculous like green skin I will not let you participate.)

*Previous Contender: No

I hope this is up to your standards :)

Posted Jan 13, '13 at 2:14am

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,255 posts

Just so you guys know I already have the teams made up. If any new members join they will be the last group automatically.

I made the teams specifically according to Bio and Athletic Abilities, this way it's more interesting and there is more diversity.

Posted Jan 13, '13 at 3:15am

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,255 posts

Right so here are the players. I made a few changes in some bios that were necessary.

Remember that this is not your character sheet. The character sheet will be posted with the Introduction and Team placement.

Be ready January 14th at 9PM EST. I will be posting all of that up around that time.

-------------------------------

PwnajLeadah981

*Name: Darren Wright
*Athletic Abilities: Agile, Endurance
*Bio: Darren was born in 2000 and he lived peacefully being a single child. But in 2011, his father got the disease amnesia, making things harder for the Wright family. His mother died later in 2021. With his father in his care, he signed up for Ground Zero in hopes of curing his dad.
*Appearance: Green Eyes, Black Hair, Latino Skin, 6'0", Athletic Build

MattEmAngel

*Name: Kenji
*Athletic Abilities: Strength, Agile
*Bio: Almost nothing is known about Kenji, although some rumors still exist. He had a mother and father, maybe even a girlfriend or crush, but he never mentions them. He despises working with others, but if he has no choice, he will defend a partner to whatever end. He has never had a home, or even a place to stay. For him, the tournaments are his life. He signed up for Ground Zero because it's the only tournament he hasn't attempted yet.
*Appearance: Shaggy blonde hair, dark blue eyes, Caucasian, 6’0’’, high muscular build and tone but slim.

R2D21999

*Name: Tarren Ward
*Athletic Abilities: Sprinter, Endurance
*Bio: A bright young man who always dreamed of being famous. He's in love with Sarah Nimb, a girl he went to school with. His parents were shot in a heist; he's always emotional about his parent's shooting. His old school was burned down from a mysterious fire, he signed up for Ground Zero to save the school and get the attention from the girl he so loves.
*Appearance: Auburn Hair, Green Eyes, Pale Skin, 5'11", extremely thin but with muscular tone.

thebluerabbit

*Name: blue wing
*Athletic Abilities:  Sprinter, Agile.
*Bio: A gentle young boy with a nice accepting personality who likes animals. Unfortunately for him his parents did not accept his personality and were also ashamed of his small features. According to them he is also a social failure because he spends more time with animals then humans and was never the most popular person around. In order to "fix" him they decided to send him to this show and threatened that if he doesn't join it they will kill every animal friend he ever had.
*Appearance:  Black eyes, long black hair, olive skin color, 5’6’’, slightly slim with a slight muscular tone.

theEPICgameKING

*Name: Savell "The End" Valkerie
*Athletic Abilities:  Strength, Agile.
*Bio: A widely-known figure throughout the rest of the world, Savell has participated in several lesser tournaments similar to this one. Now he jumps at the chance to enter the biggest tournament in the world, willing to lay down his life for the fame, fortune...and more fortune. Savell likes a good prize and good publicity. He gained the nickname "The End" for his relentless pursuit of his enemies. He will be the end of his competitor’s lives! Not really a team player, he will do what he has to, to stay alive, but he will not let anyone get in his way, not even his own partner. Famous catchphrase: "Prepare to be cloven into twain!"
*Appearance: Eyes: Blue, Hair: Black, Skin: Caucasian (White), 5'10", high muscular build and tone but slim.

Garriss

*Name: Aurum Lupus Rex
*Athletic Abilities: Endurance and Agile
*Bio: Aurum, a normal human living in an unknown island at the edge of the Bermuda Triangle, this island was filled with exotic animals and fruits, trees and herbs. At that time, oil was a huge importance to the modern human race; the island held a vast underground filled with it. After being discovered by the government, the island was filled with activity, military camps were set up and a government official demanded that Aurum and his community leave the island. The official went back with a broken nose and a limp leg. A brief battle went on, only a few survivors of Aurum's community survived and fled, he went with them. He heard about Ground Zero, and reasoned, "Why live if there's nothing else to stay in this world for?" and he signed up.
*Appearance: Grey Eyes, Auburn Hair, Tanned Skin, 6'5", extremely slim with a high muscular tone.

shadowgun453

*Name: Shadow White
*Athletic Abilities:  Strength, Agile
*Bio: I have a dead end job and no life after work. I don’t think I am eligible to be part of ground zero but I have nothing better to do. I want to be famous and be the best of the best. I also want to make some money to send home to my family.
*Appearance:  Brownish-green eyes, brown hair, tan color skin, 5'6’’, high muscular build and tone but slim.
*Previous Contender: no

sasukemystery

*Name: Viet Anh
*Athletic Abilities: Agile and Strength
*Bio: Born in a poor family he had to go get a job, life was very cruel to him he had no friends and had to live on the street but there was a benefit to this, he was stronger and more faster than most who live at home. One day a very shady character walked up to him and promised that he would grant him a lot of money if he followed his task, very desperate Viet Anh agreed but the man said he wanted him to kill a certain person in a tournament called "Ground Zero" and will give him further instructions once he entered the tournament after that he disappeared. The next day he entered the tournament.
*Appearance: Blue eyes, short black hair, normal skin color, 6’0’’, and high muscular build and tone but slim.

I hope everyone is ready to get this show on the road.

Posted Jan 13, '13 at 4:06am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,676 posts

*Name: pang tzu

*Athletic Abilities: Strength & Endurance

*Bio: Early in his life, pang's mother and father died while defending their village from a group of bandits. pang was able to escape unnoticed by the bandits, and has lived his life as a hermit since then. To keep himself occupied, pang devoted his life to studying war strategy and building up his body in preparation for the day he can have his revenge on these bandits, A few months ago, pang tried to join the army, many small rebel factions, a few bandit groups (separate from the ones that attacked his village), and even tried to start his own group (all in hopes of getting a group so that he may have a better chance at getting his revenge) but was rejected by them all due to his completely unknown status. He joins Ground Zero in hopes of proving his mettle as a strategist and a warrior

*Appearance: Blue-green eyes, short dirty blonde hair, white (slightly tan) skin, 6' [Shape: I will pick your shape according to your athletic abilities so leave this blank.]

I hope I'm still good to enter..especially after all this hard work XD

Posted Jan 13, '13 at 4:16am

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,255 posts

I hope I'm still good to enter..especially after all this hard work XD

Well we need 1 more person. If you can get someone to join then that'd be great. If not then.. I really don't know. xD Just hope I guess.

Posted Jan 13, '13 at 4:30am

PwnajLeadah981

PwnajLeadah981

350 posts

sour, I'm in a different timezone and I can't post on weekdays.

Posted Jan 13, '13 at 4:54am

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,255 posts

sour, I'm in a different timezone and I can't post on weekdays.

Well that's kind of a problem if you can't post on weekdays.,, I need active players. Are you sure you want to be a part of this RPG?

Posted Jan 13, '13 at 5:00am

PwnajLeadah981

PwnajLeadah981

350 posts

Well that's kind of a problem if you can't post on weekdays.,, I need active players. Are you sure you want to be a part of this RPG?

Dunno.

Reply to Ground Zero (RPG/Tournament)

You must be logged in to post a reply!