ForumsProgramming ForumSomeone with good flash experience needed for my website

2 5847
JoshuaDerrMusic
JoshuaDerrMusic
1 posts
Nomad

Hey there, it's me Joshua Derr @www.joshuaderrmusic.com, I just finished up my website and I am looking for someone skilled and good with making flash games so I can put one up on my website for people to play with. The concept is simple, a colorful, stary exploration of the universe, and life/energy concepts, make it kinda sureal and trippy, I am thinking maybe some sort of maze, with no real objexctive, just something for people to get lost in and mess with. I can provide all the sound clips from songs of mine etc, I just need someone who has the time, knowledge, and creativity to help push the concept into a reality so people can have something interesting to enjoy. Thanks for your time, feel free to contact me. - Joshua

• 2 Replies
sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

Not sure if promoting your website, even if not purposely, is allowed here.

Also, you probably won't get much help here just a heads up, especially to make a game, but meh, you never know.

PixelSmash
PixelSmash
566 posts
Nomad

Sounds interesting enough, I suppose. One thing I do find lacking though is that there's no mention of compensation. Not saying there should be compensation (though it would probably help, seeing as you need someone with a high enough skill level) but I think you should at least mention what -if any- you're prepared to offer

Showing 1-2 of 2