Forums

ForumsForum Games

Fantasy Superhero League

Posted Jan 13, '13 at 4:17pm

TopRank_

TopRank_

88 posts

Why should sports have all the fun? With this fantasy superhero league, the rules are simple. You can make a team with up to 5 superheroes. If someone has already put a hero on a team, you cant have that hero on your team. No duplicates. Up to 6 teams. These teams can be either Marvel or DC. They have to be all hero or all villain. No mixing universes or good/evil such as: iron man and doctor doom, or superman and wolverine. Teams will play each other untill we can have 2 champions to play in a "superbowl". After that we will start a new season, with the winner getting first pick of characters. All battles are turn based. Here is an example of a battle:

Human torch blasts doctor octopus with fireball.

Doc ock grabs human torch

Grab fails, torch flies where doc ock cant follow. The thing steps in and clobbers doc ock.

If you understand, go ahead and make your teams. My season 1 team is:
1.spider man
2. Iron man
3.wolverine
4.hulk
5.invisible woman

Posted Jan 13, '13 at 5:44pm

TopRank_

TopRank_

88 posts

Season one begins now.

Posted Jan 13, '13 at 6:06pm

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,255 posts

I think this has potential but it needs to be recreated and thought out more thoroughly.

This has way too many holes a mistakes, so I won't partake, but I lend you my critique..

Posted Jan 13, '13 at 6:16pm

TopRank_

TopRank_

88 posts

I appreciate your constructive criticism, and will take it to mind, but I was kinda hoping for it to flesh out as it went along. For instance, the severity and number of attacks taken to a character will cause them to be out, rather than damage and hitpoints. Thanks. Maybe I will make a new one with a more complete set of rules.

Posted Jan 13, '13 at 6:54pm

letsgome_gome

letsgome_gome

697 posts

here is my season 1, tell me when it starts.
1.Zues
2. Percy Jackson
3.Posidon
4.Ares
5.Apollo

Posted Jan 13, '13 at 7:39pm

TopRank_

TopRank_

88 posts

Its cool that you used gods, but I wouldnt know how to compare them. I love mythology, but could you please use superheroes? Thanks.

Posted Jan 13, '13 at 10:15pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,682 posts

Here's mine.
1. Batman
2. Colossus
3. Cyclops
4. Thor
5. Ant-man/Giant-man

Posted Jun 27, '14 at 11:19am

zeus_god

zeus_god

0 posts

here's my list

superman
  captain marvel
  flash
  martian manhunter
  green lanter
that's my list  when does the  season start

last edited Jun 27 2014 11:22 am by zeus_god

Posted Jun 27, '14 at 11:25am

lego12344

lego12344

10 posts

I won't participate because there is only limited number of Superheros to choose from it needs to have like a bigger choice of characters and P.S. to letsgome_gome it would be Persus do you know greek mythology considering that is offending to Persus :\

Posted Jul 1, '14 at 5:37pm

zeus_god

zeus_god

0 posts

hey lego12344 i challenge you to a superhero  battle to refuse would be horrible for your fan boy rep

Reply to Fantasy Superhero League

You must be logged in to post a reply!