ForumsForum GamesHeroes of Irridia (Fantasy rpg)

462 75550
theonewhoplays
theonewhoplays
403 posts
Nomad

About the world:

Welcome to the continent of Irridia. For generations the Humans of âThe Empireâ have fought the âConglomerate Of Tribesâ with the support of their allies, the Dwarves, while the Sylvan Elves fought the Dark Elves. And for generation the balance of power was intact. But then Humans and Elves allied, forming âTHE ALLIANCE OF LIGHTâ. And the balance shifted. Now on the losing side the âTribesâ and the Dark Elves formed a tedious alliance to become âTHE DUNGEONâ. The war continued. But then a new threat arises. In the east of âThe Empireâ the obscure cult of necromancers caused a cataclysm that turned vast areas of the land into swampland. Many died and the necromancers turned them into undead hordes and took over the newly formed swampland. The war effort of the âThe Empireâ shifted towards the eastern lands that were formerly theirs. âThe Dungeonâ however couldnât benefit from it as the Necromancers slowly but surely began attacking âThe Tribesâ. Now both sides fight not only each other but also a new common foe. In addition to this there are rumors of an even bigger evil slowly emerging from the north. The fate of the whole world now rests in the hands of those who decide to take up the cause and fight. The fate of the world now lies in the hands of THE HEROES OF IRRIDIA!

• 462 Replies
sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

Omg. This thing advanced 7 pages before this post. o.o That's 70 posts.. .-.

----------------------------

The Dungeon
Name: Sizadiev
Race: Dark Elves
Class: Rogue, Shadow Element
Level: 1, 1/30 XP
Primary Attributes:
*Stre: 10
*Con: 11
*Dex: 14
*Cha: 13
*Per: 11
*Wis: 10
*Int: 11
Secondary Attributes:
*Hp: 26/32
*Hit: 11/20
*Def: 13/20
*Ran: 11/20
*Ene: 39/39
Skills: Stunning strike (5 energy, 50% damage, stuns)
Weapons: 2 Daggers (2-7 Damage), Short bow (3-8 Damage), Hidden Blade (1-6 damage/hidden)
Armor: Clothes (you can choose how they look if you want
Inventory: Quiver, 30 Arrows, Waterskin, Mushrooms (3), Stockfish (5), Cavefish (2)
Gold: 30
Description: Strangely tall for an Elf, also built from all the training he does. He has a recognizable tattoo on his arm of The Dungeon. Known as one of the darkest elves known in The Dungeon. He is known for his stealth and power. He has a freshly healed gash on his right arm.

~From far I will try and use my short bow. Once and if the enemy is close enough I can attempt to get on the enemy ship and fight it off there and while I'm there I should look for loot to keep for myself as well.~

letsgome_gome
letsgome_gome
752 posts
Nomad

Name: Acnio Rao
Race: Human
Class: Rogue
Level: 1 4/30 xp
Primary Attributes:
*Con: 12
*Dex: 13
*Wis: 11
*Int*: 10
Secondary Attributes:
*Hp: 34
*Def: 12/20
*Ene: 37
Weapon: Dagger (2-7), Throwing Knifes (3) (1-6)
Armor: Light leather armor (2 Armor)
Inv: Waterskin, Meat (3)
Gold: 31
Description: I am a small but strong and fast boy who wants revenge for the killing of his father.

I take the job

-------------------

I added one to wisdom

------------------

I choose Double Throw/shot

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

Name:Ugluk Shakil
Race:Orc
Class: Warrior, Might
XP: 2/10
Primary Attributes:
Str:14
Con:14
Dex:12
Per:10
Wis:10
Int:9
Cha:10
Secondary Attributes:
Hp:42
Hit: 13/20
Def:13/20
Control: 38
Weapons: Serrated Orcish scimitar (4-9), Buckler(second parry/ +2 Defense for that parry), Fur Helmet (1 Armor)
Armor: Clothes (Orcish Tunic & Breeches)
Inv.:Meat(3) Waterskin, Booze, Acid, 2 smokesticks
Gold: 24
Description: He was a shorter orc, deemed almost a goblin when he was born, he was the weakest whenever him and his friends wrestled or had tournaments of strength. He made up for it by cheating, he would "accidentally" hurt other opponents in ways against the rules. He apprenticed as a smithy and

a vial and two smokesticks, now off to the smithy

theonewhoplays
theonewhoplays
403 posts
Nomad

Endrek:
"Well... the storage rooms for gems and the other valuables should be over there" the dwarf says as he points to the left side of the hallway "but there should be some tombs at the end of the hallway. And the nobleman's quarters are on the right side. Where should we go first?"

Kenji: Elmin searches the guards and indeed finds the keys. You open the chains of the elves and free them. What now?

Sizadiev: The ship comes closer and closer. Luckily it is relativly small and has no siege weapons. You start to see the individual persons and start to shoot. The first shot hits a target and wounds it but when you draw your bow for the second shot it breaks (critical failure). You curse and throw the bow away, drawing your daggers. The enemy boards you and you jump over to their side of the ship. While most of the soldiers are fighting with your crewmates the ship is relativly empty. The only one in your way at the moment is the helmsman. he attacks you.

Round one:
You hit him once and hurt him
He critically misses and falls to the ground
Round 2: You kill him

Aside from a scimitar he has nothing on him that could be sold. it seems nobody has noticed you yet. Do you go to help your mates in the fight or do you go inside the ship?

Acnio:
New sheet:
Primary Attributes:
Secondary Attributes:
Skills: Double throw/shot 1/3 (5 Ene)
Description: I am a small but strong and fast boy who wants revenge for the killing of his father.

"Ahh... you are very eager eh?" the boss replies "Well, your new job might be a bit more tricky. I think one of my subordinates is trying to kill me. i will meet with him tomorrow afternoon. I want you to spy on him from that point on to find out if he in fact IS trying to kill me. You will get 50 gold now and 50 later." How do you prepare yourself? or do you just wait till then?

Ugluk: You go to the blacksmith. A big strong orc. He greets you as you enter. "Ah what can i do for you?" What do you want to buy?

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

The Dungeon
Primary Attributes:
Secondary Attributes:
Weapons: 2 Daggers (2-7 Damage), Hidden Blade (1-6 damage/hidden)
Inventory: Quiver, 29 Arrows, Waterskin, Mushrooms (3), Stockfish (5), Cavefish (2)
Description: Strangely tall for an Elf, also built from all the training he does. He has a recognizable tattoo on his arm of The Dungeon. Known as one of the darkest elves known in The Dungeon. He is known for his stealth and power. He has a freshly healed gash on his right arm.

~I head on into the ship.~

letsgome_gome
letsgome_gome
752 posts
Nomad

Primary Attributes:
Secondary Attributes:
Skills: Double throw/shot 1/3 (5 Ene)

I wait until then

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

Primary Attributes:
Secondary Attributes:
Weapons: Serrated Orcish scimitar (4-9), Buckler(second parry/ +2 Defense for that parry), Fur Helmet (1 Armor)
Description: He was a shorter orc, deemed almost a goblin when he was born, he was the weakest whenever him and his friends wrestled or had tournaments of strength. He made up for it by cheating, he would "accidentally" hurt other opponents in ways against the rules. He apprenticed as a smithy and

"How much for a bag of caltrops? also a couple javelins."

letsgome_gome
letsgome_gome
752 posts
Nomad

come on, put the reply!!!

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

This inactivity is killing me...
This game lasted for about a week...

You need to calm down.. People have lives you know. This is why I explain to my players in my RPG that I can sometimes not post for a day or 2. He just didn't do that. So just calm down and go outside for a bit. Lol.
theonewhoplays
theonewhoplays
403 posts
Nomad

* First off: I am really sorry for the lack of updates the last few days. College work is getting rather hefty and i got a bit stressed... should get better by february though... but for now: new update yay*

Sizadiev:
You go inside the ship. There is a door to the crew quarters or you can go to the storage room.

Kenji:
The elves tell you their names. 10 are male. Their names are Glenndaeion Tansidhion Tananion Tidurnon Calcauar Eruanthanean Edenwë Jarendir Glenntalidan and Gondien. There are also 7 females. their names are: Eldollleryn Vanilla Iellwen Vanaratithwen Renraundeth Vanrauniel and Arawen. When hearing the last name, elmins face lightens up. he hadn't recognized her yet but Arawen was his wife. Most of the elves are just shopleepers and farmers. But there are 2 warriors and there is one bladedancer. What now?

Acnio:
You wait in a shadowy area of the tavern and see the target going into the room. He is a small, thick man with fatty thin black hair. He returns shortly thereafter and proceeds to leave the tavern. How do you proceed?

Endrek:
You go to the storage rooms. as you go there you are attacked by 3 goblins. They are coming out of the door in front of you. You are standing in a hallway. it is around 4 meters wide. there are doors on both side (but there might be more goblins behind them. You can also run away. What do you do?

Ugluk:
The blacksmith responds. "Hmm... caltrops? a bag of them for 20 goldpieces. and 10 goldpieces per javelin.
(i see you are creative in your combat style... i like it)

*again sorry for the lack of updates... i hope ill have more time from now on*

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

* First off: I am really sorry for the lack of updates the last few days. College work is getting rather hefty and i got a bit stressed... should get better by february though... but for now: new update yay*
*again sorry for the lack of updates... i hope ill have more time from now on*

You don't have to be sorry, you have a life and it's understandable, especially if you're in school. I also know how you feel when you get stressed out. No worries.

-------------------

The Dungeon
Primary Attributes:
Secondary Attributes:
Inventory: Quiver, 29 Arrows, Waterskin, Mushrooms (3), Stockfish (5), Cavefish (2)

~I go to the storage room first, there must be some stuff that is worth some value for me there.~
theonewhoplays
theonewhoplays
403 posts
Nomad

Sizadiev:
You go to the storage room. However since it is a military ship most crates and barrels contain food, water, javelins for the ballista (cant be thrown) and stuff to repair the ship. There are however also barrels of rum. Do you want to return or do you continue to the brig? (and do you take anything?)

theonewhoplays
theonewhoplays
403 posts
Nomad

Kenji: One of the elves replies: "There were maybe 3 dozen of them. Maybe more, maybe less.". "hmm.... and we killed six" elmin says. "That means thirty. Maybe a bit more, maybe a bit less. Most of them are probably sleeping. Shall we go to kill them now?"

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

Primary Attributes:
Secondary Attributes:

"14 for the Caltrops."

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

The Dungeon
Primary Attributes:
Secondary Attributes:

~I fill up my waterskin with rum and head on back to the ship. Considering there probably isn't much stuff for me here anyways.~

Showing 271-285 of 462