ForumsThe TavernWhat prank would you pull in a store

57 8780
Keroc
Keroc
19 posts
Nomad

I think it would be really fun to turn off a stereo or something and put it to the top volume so when someone turned it on it would blast in there face =P

• 57 Replies
JimmyD
JimmyD
31 posts
Nomad

a fake half of sale

ruairigall
ruairigall
100 posts
Nomad

when they talk over the intercom shout,

Aaaaaah, Its Those Voices Agin!

chiliad_nodi
chiliad_nodi
637 posts
Peasant

Yell HELP! as loud as you can. Run before anybody comes.

weave
weave
99 posts
Nomad

u could put butter or something on the ground so wen ppl wlk by they all slip and fall ovr.

Mordred
Mordred
84 posts
Nomad

I dont know if its a prank but... having a spasm in the middle of the toddlers aisle, I would freak out so many kids.

Megamickel
Megamickel
902 posts
Peasant

Okay, this one's good. Go into Wal-Mart, grab a bunch of tampons and panty hose, then find an old man. When he's not looking, slip them into his basket underneath this stuff. Surreptitiously follow him until he checks out. Watch the hilarity that unfolds.

Then, there's the old-fashioned "find-the-intercom-and-scream-body-parts" trick.

WizardInBlack
WizardInBlack
484 posts
Nomad

I used to work in a party store, some kids would come in and make a bed out of the milk boxes and lay down and play cards in the middle of the aisle's, there was actually one duder who came in with an airhorn..needless to say the buffoons weren't allowed in anymore. ANYWAYS.... I guess I'd go in and photo-copy my butt.

Niceguy878
Niceguy878
220 posts
Nomad

showing up in a gigantic Alien/Chicken costume would be funny, or even the Burger King costume. lol, I'd pay to do that!

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

This was on the 104 page! So I brought it back cause I am cool!

I would take things when people aren't looking and either put them in there carts or take things out of there carts.

frdfrdyes
frdfrdyes
48 posts
Nomad

switch around the price tags a lot

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

I would take an electric whoopie cushion and walk around the store, hitting the button.
Or I would make embarrassing phone calls really loudly, like this video.

ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

Go to a Pastry store and ask for a Chocolate "Fart" instead of a Chocolate Tart. I always do that and it ALWAYS works.

madgamer131
madgamer131
671 posts
Nomad

get a bunch of friends and play the p***s game. its a contest to see who can yell &quot***s!" as loud as they can.

also, my friend once made a prank call to a Hooters in Ohio, asking, "Umm... yeah, what exactly IS a hooter?" lol

bballdunker20
bballdunker20
418 posts
Nomad

i would press every customer service button so all the employees will go there and not find anyone

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

wait for store clerk to go somewhere then
push da button under ledge to alert the cops and then put up pictures of cookies and throw cookies everywhere in the store

Showing 31-45 of 57