ForumsThe TavernWhat prank would you pull in a store

57 8782
Keroc
Keroc
19 posts
Nomad

I think it would be really fun to turn off a stereo or something and put it to the top volume so when someone turned it on it would blast in there face =P

• 57 Replies
skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

I have done this before, you put stuff on the very edge of the shelve and then people hit something by it, it all falls down.

gman1000
gman1000
977 posts
Nomad

Call Abercrombie. When they answer say in a very wierd voice, "I would like to buy a moose! A very large moose!" When they say they don't sell moose hang up angrily.

Next call American Eagle. Say the same thing but an Eagle instead.

Now call Abercrombie again. This time yell, "Where is my moose? I ordered it an hour ago!"

ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

Lol Gman's is awesome.

gman1000
gman1000
977 posts
Nomad

Why thank you! A know someone who actually did that.

madgamer131
madgamer131
671 posts
Nomad

call a restaurant and say ur not sure what u want to order. ask them to read through all the appetizers, pick one, then do the same thing for entrees. after ask "o wait i dont want the appetizer i picked, can u read them again?". my friend did this, it went on for 20 mins lol

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

This wouldn't happen in a store, but it would be hilarious, I've done it before. Call pizza hut and ask for domino's number, or vice versa.

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

no, go to pizza hut order a pizza for delivery and make them take you home, with the pizza. That is how i get rids home lol

justgotpwned
justgotpwned
1,166 posts
Peasant

Haha lol good one skater.

hellian00
hellian00
874 posts
Nomad

None. I work in a grocery store and I hate douchebags that just come in to make my work harder.

Unless, it's against customers. Than, I have no problem having fun. Just not at the store where I work.

Gfitz07
Gfitz07
203 posts
Nomad

Burn down the store >

madgamer131
madgamer131
671 posts
Nomad

yell "BOMB!!!" and run away

MasterChef117
MasterChef117
609 posts
Nomad

Put your hand with the middle finger in all of those pin things. Put condoms in random people's carts. Drag a dollar on a string and watch people try to pick it up. Hot glue a quater to the ground and do the above.

Showing 46-57 of 57