ForumsForum GamesAvatars of the Totems: War

34 5876
Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

Okay, here's the deal: in a land of powerful magic, there exist eight Totems: the Arcane Totem, source of unnatural magics; the Life Totem, source of the life we know, the Totems of Light and Dark (NOT good and evil, just light and dark) and the four Zodiac Totems.
You first write down your side: Fire, Water, Earth, Air, Light, Dark, Arcane or Life. Then you put down your Location (by default your starting element's Totem), your Rank and finally your Action. So it should look like this:
Element: Fire
Action: I travel to Dead Fields.
Or this:
Element: Life
Action: I erect a sphere of vines and other plants to protect the Totem.
RULES - READ THOROUGHLY:
1: No profanity. I don't want this to get out of hand.
2: No killing.You can hit them so hard they fly crying back to their Totem, but no killing.
3: No sudden changes of side. You can play as Air and you might regret it, but you'll have to apply for a change of side. I will appoint Controllers from people who play by the rules and think by the rules, but you'll have to ask one o' them. Or me.
4: You can either move from A to B or attack or defend. Not two at the same time. And once you've done, you'll have to wait for a reply before doing another action.
5: Your moves MUST be themed like your Element. E.G: "I create a wall of solid water. Not ice, water." for Water or: "I create a blinding spot of sunlight around the Totem to stop trespassers." for Light.
6: Enjoy it. It's meant to be fun.

• 34 Replies
mechninja
mechninja
1,577 posts
Nomad

One more thing.Can we manipulate elements?Like,we can summon ice golems if we're with the water element?Or,can we summon magma geysers if we're in the fire element?

Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

I summon dormant seeds in the ground to grow into thorny,whip-like vines to surround the totem.Whenever someone attempts ta get close to it,they extend and grow to lash them in the nearest weak spot.Vines are friendly to allies of the Life element.

Sure, sure. However, I'm going to have to close off the Life Element, meaning that anyone who joins has to choose a different one.
Oh, here's the storm charm. Excellent. *shoots off fireworks into the storm totem* EXPLODE AND PEEL OUT LIKE AN ONION MATRYOSHKA >

Mmm, onions. Now you have to give it to the bunnies.
mechninja
mechninja
1,577 posts
Nomad

Element:Life
Action:I grab a vine and wrap it around my arm.I then use my magic to make it grow at an extraordinary rate.So basically,I have vine armor growing on me as we speak. ._.

Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

I grab a vine and wrap it around my arm.I then use my magic to make it grow at an extraordinary rate.So basically,I have vine armor growing on me as we speak. ._.

You can't actually die anyway.
Showing 31-34 of 34