Forums

ForumsQuests

Upgrade Complete 2 Quests

Posted Jan 19, '13 at 7:16pm

Reton8

Reton8

2,962 posts

After i got all upgrades, the game stopped functioning, can no longer enter battles, goto menu's, etc.

Some of that happened to me when I played it. I upgraded everything and then the play function and premium content button did not work.

I had to play a second time to get the "Full of Premium Wool Quest".

Posted Jan 20, '13 at 7:12am

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

11,912 posts

I have to side with those that have experienced the game freezing after full completion... the game literally freezes and nothing works except for the information showing about the buttons you hover over. Clicking them however doesn't render anything... can't get the "Full of Premium Wool" Quest because of this. Meezzasad... =(

Posted Jan 20, '13 at 8:53am

daleks

daleks

3,835 posts

Well at least you guys got to finish the game and get most of the quests. I got 0 quests complete before it froze.

Posted Jan 20, '13 at 12:16pm

brunodemoch

brunodemoch

47 posts

I got the white background and I'm not able to press the premium button!!

Posted Jan 20, '13 at 1:14pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

15,425 posts

Knight

I don't have an issue with freezing, but I can't get the "full of premium wool" quest because the button doesn't work.

Fix please.

Posted Jan 20, '13 at 1:26pm

Kasic

Kasic

5,746 posts

I don't have an issue with freezing, but I can't get the "full of premium wool" quest because the button doesn't work.

Fix please.

Same for me.

Posted Jan 20, '13 at 1:54pm

Kyouzou

Kyouzou

5,183 posts

i will add my own agreement, I was caught in the exact same glitch as Daleks, identical screens and everything.

Posted Jan 20, '13 at 2:14pm

Hellraider666

Hellraider666

1 post

wool quest doesn't work. i can see the sheep, but the quest isn't complete.

Posted Jan 20, '13 at 3:05pm

SniperRUS

SniperRUS

6 posts

After i got all upgrades, the game stopped functioning, can no longer enter battles, goto menu's, etc.

I have this lag too. but then i press button what need, open and close upgrade i got what need

Posted Jan 20, '13 at 3:06pm

daleks

daleks

3,835 posts

i can see the sheep, but the quest isn't complete.

You have to wait for them to get through the whole dialogue.

So I got through the whole game without the glitch. The glitch I believe is under Enemy GFX. So wait until the end to upgrade that (boss will not come until you have upgraded everything). So... upgrade it fully. Don't just upgrade it once or it will probably glitch. Also if you got the glitch clear your cache and cookies!

Reply to Upgrade Complete 2 Quests

You must be logged in to post a reply!