Forums

ForumsQuests

Upgrade Complete 2 Quests

Posted Jan 21, '13 at 6:16am

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

12,935 posts

Administrator

Started the game fresh on another computer and took a different approach to gain the "Full of Premium Wool" Quest...

I played the game up to Wave 5 (with the necessary upgrades to play the game of course) and then simply played that wave over and over with letting 1 single ship pass me by, making the wave fail and gain the money to upgrade the Premium Button (Upgrade Grid 3 - Menu Upgrades) and the Premium Content (Upgrade Grid 5 - Misc Upgrades).

After completeing this (you can of course choose a more difficult wave for more money, but this one was reasonable in amount of money gained), you go to the main menu, click the "Premium" button (the content is now free after upgrading it completely) and watch that lovely picture of a cuddly cute wooly sheep, narrated by the game developer and... hang on... Ella? What are you doing there?! (O.o)

Anyway... completely watch the movie... mandatory! And cute!! ^^

Posted Jan 21, '13 at 12:03pm

armageddonschampion

armageddonschampion

1 post

similiar problem, Ive already beat the game and can't click buttons to even reset file to get any quests

Posted Jan 21, '13 at 12:26pm

brunodemoch

brunodemoch

47 posts

Started the game fresh on another computer and took a different approach to gain the "Full of Premium Wool" Quest...

I played the game up to Wave 5 (with the necessary upgrades to play the game of course) and then simply played that wave over and over with letting 1 single ship pass me by, making the wave fail and gain the money to upgrade the Premium Button (Upgrade Grid 3 - Menu Upgrades) and the Premium Content (Upgrade Grid 5 - Misc Upgrades).

After completeing this (you can of course choose a more difficult wave for more money, but this one was reasonable in amount of money gained), you go to the main menu, click the "Premium" button (the content is now free after upgrading it completely) and watch that lovely picture of a cuddly cute wooly sheep, narrated by the game developer and... hang on... Ella? What are you doing there?! (O.o)

Anyway... completely watch the movie... mandatory! And cute!! ^^

After three times trying I finally made it!! Thks

Posted Jan 22, '13 at 1:02am

nichodemus

nichodemus

13,702 posts

Knight

Urgh, how do you defeat the boss?

Posted Jan 22, '13 at 1:21am

Kasic

Kasic

5,746 posts

Just get like 16 fully upgraded lasers. He dies in no time.

Posted Jan 22, '13 at 7:27am

leo99rules

leo99rules

2,841 posts

I have to say fully upgrades lasers is just too good. I finished the game ONLY with lasers and didn't lose a single wave. If anyone wants to finish the game just do that and upgrade all at once.

I also was laughing hysterically at the premium content. Props to Tony... but really boring after a while.

Posted Jan 22, '13 at 4:05pm

piratebunny

piratebunny

2 posts

The white screen glitch just happened to me as well.

Posted Jan 23, '13 at 6:38am

grantib

grantib

1 post

Same, got white Bg whent i try to start. Dunno why.

Posted Jan 23, '13 at 3:59pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

7,610 posts

Forget all the lasers. I beat him with:
4 Lasers (lvl 5)
4 Shock Mods (lvl 5)
1 Missile Pod (lvl 5)
6 Bomb Mods (lvl 5)

Upgrade the Bomb bar. I got to the point where I could use it three times before he got offscreen. Extremely effective.

The "tough guy" Quest scared the crap out of me.

Also, I've had the "buttons not working" problem before. I solved it by upgrading the Premium Content upgrade (for the Quest), then going and clicking it before doing anything else. You're going to have to sit around for like 5 minutes if you want the quest, though, so yeah. He's not lying about the "patience" thing.

Posted Jan 23, '13 at 4:02pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

7,610 posts

However, for those who haven't beaten it, I found the fastest way to be upgrade:
4 lasers
2 Shock Mods
1 Rocket Mod
4 Bomb Mods
2 Stabilizers (for horizontal. You will never need boosters for vertical).

Then just take on a ton of waves and save up. I went to Wave 23 and had earned over 200,000 Coins. I blazed through the Upgrades, although I didn't appreciate them as much, but then again it was my second time through the game

Reply to Upgrade Complete 2 Quests

You must be logged in to post a reply!