Forums

ForumsQuests

Upgrade Complete 2 Quests

Posted Jan 23, '13 at 7:23pm

fantasy4life

fantasy4life

1,062 posts

Ok, for some reason, the game glitches out if you upgrade the game upgrades and several other miscellaneous upgrades aswell, but I found a way around them. Thanks to MrDayCee for helping me figure out how to get premium working in his previous post.

Anyways, to get all of the quests, no problem, first and foremost, don't upgrade anything except the beginning upgrades you see when you start, and of course the play button. leave the upgrades, and play the game to grind for money. As mentioned by Kasic, the only weapon worth using are lasers, get movement speed upgrades combined with magnet and bomb modules and you're good to go. Make sure you upgrade those weapons and get lots of 'em.

You encounter the boss only when you fully upgrade everything, so no sweat, play the game and don't touch the upgrades, the further the wave is, the more money enemies drop.

Worth mentioning is that if you pick up the yellow money circle as soon as the enemy drops it, the bigger the sum is, you can notice that with how the circles fades and gets smaller.

So if you're decked out with awesome weapons and you kill everything no prob, and you have tons of money to buy everything, start with "UPGRADES" to unlock everything. Once you've done that, only upgrade "premium button" and "PREMIUM", then exit to main menu and pick premium.
Note that the premium button should work if you've followed me step by step, and once you've listened to the premium content you should unlock the quest.

Ok, the rest is easy. If you got that quest, and you have enough money to buy everything, do just that. You can start with "Heart rate" to unlock the tough guy quest, and with everything fully upgraded, you should unlock the upgrades complete! quest. When fully upgraded, the game works because it's scripted to unlock the boss stage, if not and you bought some upgrades that glitch the game, your save file is as good as gone. So fight the boss, defeat it since it's more of a money machine than a boss, and you should unlock the final quest.

After that, the game glitches out either way, but after you got all the quests. The game glitches most likely because the quest reads the save file and encounters an error when the statement is false, and it causes to break.

Anyways, hope this helps for those who have problems.

Posted Jan 24, '13 at 7:34pm

RodolfoK

RodolfoK

1 post

I found 2 glitches while playing this, the first one was the white screen one, mentioned on the first page, I managed to solve it by selling some equipment and upgrading sounds and weapons further (can't confirm which upgrade caused the glitch), the other glitch prevented me from accessing menu options (including premium one), this one is caused by the "indie mode" upgrade, if you want the "Full of premium wool" achievement, avoid indie upgrade until you get it.

Posted Jan 24, '13 at 9:29pm

nichodemus

nichodemus

12,164 posts

Knight

I just realised, I forgot to upgrade the weapons. Holy.....

Posted Jan 25, '13 at 3:16am

Zufeng1

Zufeng1

13 posts

I got the white screen glitch too.

Posted Jan 26, '13 at 5:06pm

recolino

recolino

2 posts

Same problem here, **** white screen.
And i can't fix it cause i don't have any money left to try to see what's bugging.
So... yea. This thing is really messed up

Posted Jan 27, '13 at 6:00pm

hobbitkniver

hobbitkniver

1 post

What wave does the boss show up in? I've had all upgrades for a while now and the game isn't doing much.

Posted Jan 28, '13 at 1:21am

sharebear00

sharebear00

2 posts

any word from the developer on fixing the white screen glitch?

Posted Jan 28, '13 at 6:06pm

xBran

xBran

6 posts

This "Full of P.W" quest really does need to be fixed. It is labeled as easy and seems to be impossible to achieve. Please fix this glitch / bug.

Posted Jan 28, '13 at 7:17pm

Clancy12

Clancy12

3,952 posts

I did everything that fantasy4life said, and after I had $200 000, I went to the upgrades. The first thing I upgraded was the "UPGRADE" button, but not all upgrades were unlocked. There are 7 upgrade buttons that are not unlocked include the "PREMIUM" upgrade. What do I do??!!!

Posted Jan 28, '13 at 7:21pm

Clancy12

Clancy12

3,952 posts

I refreshed the page a few times and the problem was fixed! Sorry for the double post.

Reply to Upgrade Complete 2 Quests

You must be logged in to post a reply!