Forums

ForumsQuests

[Official] Suggestions, Ideas or Games you want Quests on?

Posted Jun 15, '13 at 6:35pm

Yognautik

Yognautik

12 posts

Sonny 2

Posted Jun 16, '13 at 7:32am

ivanxxxxxxx

ivanxxxxxxx

1,056 posts

Knight

Quest story

http://s3.postimg.org/8avde4bxv/ivan_ag_copy.jpg

I was directed to a red tank, my God I have a nuke,I have to adjust the angle and speed.I shot, I hit the green tank so hard that he bounced so high into the sky.But unfortunately for him, he was hit by a rocket that flew up to the moon,and as he did not have the equipment against the UFO, they kidnapped him and took him to another planet.And they put him in jail for future experiments!

In the cell next to him was a guy named Sonny.They decided to flee, but is not easy task to escape from Alcatraz.Especially from new Alcatraz!So they have decided to construct the catapult and demolish the outer walls of prison.It took them three shots! But the gold medal in the form of a tape, comes with only 2 shots!Sonny got mad because some girl named Felicity hit and destroyed the walls with only two shots,and took the tape!

Here they separated,He continued his journey alone, continued to wander around this corrupted planet,asking himself who is responsible for so much corruption.It started to rain, so he looked for a shelter,and he find the cave.In the cave was a strange rabbit, who had tattooed inscription Versu,
he wonder what does that mean. Rabbit attacked him, and he had to defend himself, he did not want,but in self-defense he killed the rabbit.

But God sees all!God did not like how stranger was treating the animals, so he decided to send stranger home. He mixed up the soap and water and made bubble.He decided to improvise!He armed bubble with more bubbles
so he would be able to pass through the meteor field on his way home.

Finally he landed on the planet Earth.Just one door share him from returning home.Will he succeed ...

Posted Jun 16, '13 at 7:43am

ivanxxxxxxx

ivanxxxxxxx

1,056 posts

Knight

Explanation: I made quest wheel based on the answer from administrator Tasselfoot regarding to games that we want quests for. The story is just a fantasy and represents a form of gratitude.

Alternatively it can be used for a forum game
Wheel Adventure Game

Objective: Make a imaginative story

Rules:
The story can start from any point.
The story can flow only in a clockwise direction,
or in opposite way around clock, but the fields can not be skipped!

Posted Jun 16, '13 at 9:26am

AenyeDeithven

AenyeDeithven

26 posts

Ivan(x^7): Respect for the wild story. If I were as creative... well, let's just say I would at least write a better post. ;-D

As for chipping in to the thread: I would suggest Rebuild / Rebuild 2 - the games are well-rated (and possibly well-loved as well) and quite challenging. Even so, some more goals would be nice to turn the fun up a bit.

Cheers,
Aenye

Posted Jun 19, '13 at 8:57pm

treydre69

treydre69

3 posts

I think you should at least for the games that are mostly played or have the best reviews are the games that have quest and also there should be a thing like " The Quest of the Day", and have a tournament to see who can get the quest the fastest. Also the person or people that have completed the most quests in a day, week, or a month should get prizes like says some sort of honor quest and have there name on the cover page of Armor Games. Thank for your time. Treydre69

Posted Jun 20, '13 at 4:51pm

Ferret

Ferret

6,040 posts

Administrator

Cool idea on the Quest story, have you tried putting that in the Forum Games? :)

Posted Jun 20, '13 at 4:53pm

Tasselfoot

Tasselfoot

250 posts

Administrator

AS2 is, as was mentioned, a coding language used to make flash games.  It has long since been replaced by AS3.  Our system for quests is only set up to handle games coded in AS3...  so any game made in the old, out-of-date AS2 isn't able to integrate quests.  Sorry!

Posted Jun 20, '13 at 5:19pm

ivanxxxxxxx

ivanxxxxxxx

1,056 posts

Knight

Maybe I'll set up a forum game.
Thanks for the additional information. :)
I really appreciate your replies.

To get back on topic
Games I want Quests on

Rune Raiders
Wonderputt
Feed the King
Ghostscape

Posted Jun 20, '13 at 6:58pm

Karasaar

Karasaar

163 posts

Oh that's sad to hear tasselfoot. Would've loved to have quests on Amorphus+. Oh well.

Posted Jun 21, '13 at 9:38am

dansor1983

dansor1983

48 posts

King's League / Battle for Darkness / Takeover

Reply to [Official] Suggestions, Ideas or Games you want Quests on?

You must be logged in to post a reply!