Forums

ForumsQuests

[Official] Suggestions, Ideas or Games you want Quests on?

Posted Jun 3, '14 at 6:21am

komodor

komodor

33 posts

hi could you make some quests for age of war or age of war 2, because its one of the most epic flash games of the history and they really deserve it.

last edited Jun 03 2014 06:22 am by komodor

Posted Jun 5, '14 at 10:59pm

Arm_Candy

Arm_Candy

156 posts

Quests would fit perfectly in Man in Gap.

Nice pun, but as a fellow Fan in Gap, I can't see a way in which quests could be made out of such a simple game. You could have quests for reaching a score of 20 or 50, but it wouldn't be worth the trouble of adding the quests.

I would like to suggest quests for one of my new favorite pastimes, Feed the King. If it's possible, my quest ideas would include:

Reach a score of x in classic mode
Reach a score of x in time mode
Reach a score of x in cake mode
Stack x amount of cakes in a row
Eat x amount of cakes in a row
Stack an overall x amount of cakes
Eat an overall x amount of cakes
Capture x amount of birds in a single round
Buy x power up
Perform all bonus types
Wake up the guard
Find the strange flying object located above the stars

There are corresponding achievements in the game for most of these suggestions.

Posted Jun 9, '14 at 7:29am

TheRed555

TheRed555

88 posts

@Arm_Candy I suggested Man in Gap because it's one of my favourite flash games,it's a quick challenge,a good mix of luck and skills,also because I like games that don't take much time to complete (quick ones).
Feed the king is a nice game,but what do you think about Knightmare Tower?There are already in-game achievements so it wouldn't be that hard to add quests.
Also,suggesting Armed With Wings 3 and Legend of the Void 2.

Posted Jun 30, '14 at 10:07am

Thomcore

Thomcore

211 posts

I would prefer something rage like "Give up". There have been many quests in tower defense, action or strategy. Rage quests would be perfect or games like OFFS3T which are original in concept.

Posted Jul 3, '14 at 7:15am

komodor

komodor

33 posts

so my top 10 list of games with possible quests in near future : 1 house of the wolves 2, 2 raze 3, 3 the king of towers, 4 dangerous adventure, 5 age of war 1 and 2, 6 arcuz 1 and 2, 7 paladog, 8 strike force heroes, 9 epic battle fantasy 3 10 sonny 1 and 2 thats it so pls if you have some time make some of these. Quests - gotta chatch them all

Posted Jul 3, '14 at 8:20am

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

5,802 posts

@komodor i cant talk about all your wishes but for a few...

2 raze 3 --> beta testing is on, so in a few days... just wait and see^^

8 strike force heroes --> SFH2 have quests, so there is only a slight chance to see quests for SFH
9 epic battle fantasy 3 --> same as for SFH, because EBF4 have some quests the chances for EBF3 are limited

Posted Jul 4, '14 at 8:30am

komodor

komodor

33 posts

.D thanks for response well overall the quests are beeing created just on the new games recently and the old ones are beeing forgotten

Posted Jul 4, '14 at 9:41am

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

5,802 posts

@komodor you´re welcome^^
A few deeper intels maybe? Afaik the devs must step in for quests, AG provides them a tool that gives them access to AGs online-save-system and other stuff like a highscore board. Implementing this tool is necessary for AG-quests... and these quests also require some extra work for the devs.
Its not the biggest deal if they do this extra-work on the quests while testing/preparing the game for a release on AG... but step back to an "old" game...

Posted Jul 4, '14 at 2:43pm

komodor

komodor

33 posts

well depends on deffinition of old if you think about 10 years+, than we have a missunderstanding i ment something about 3 years back

Posted Jul 4, '14 at 6:25pm

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

5,802 posts

@komodor i dont talk about years here, equaliy if it is 10 or 1.
If a game is released and (more or less) bug-free... its done, they have mostly another project and need their time for this new one.

For example EBF3, they work currently (afaik) on bullet heaven 2, so they havent the time to implement/test quests for EBF3... its a waste of time for them, and even after bullet heaven 2 is finished/released they will work on another new one --> no time for EBF3.

Reply to [Official] Suggestions, Ideas or Games you want Quests on?

You must be logged in to post a reply!