Forums

ForumsForum Games

Riddles

Posted Feb 4, '13 at 10:06pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,119 posts

Nope. It lies with its back on the ground. The Lincoln Monument is 1. not 100 feet tall and 2. upright.

Posted Feb 5, '13 at 5:14am

xerox

xerox

308 posts

So thaboss and MattEmAngel

You give up :D

I was expecting that, Only someone who likes to lose would do that :)  After all, those riddles are made to be hard, if i wanted something easy i would make an riddle like yours.

Btw, what if your life depended on you solving them? What if you are locked in a room and you have 30 minutes left and someone asks those riddles? It would be grat to know that answer then.

Posted Feb 5, '13 at 5:18am

xerox

xerox

308 posts

An Airplane? Then is back on the ground.. Or maybe you meen something else by feet? But i dont know what has 100

Posted Feb 5, '13 at 5:26am

leo99rules

leo99rules

1,756 posts

So, what was the answer anyway Xerox?

Posted Feb 5, '13 at 6:45am

thaboss

thaboss

882 posts

So thaboss and MattEmAngel

You give up :D

I was expecting that, Only someone who likes to lose would do that :)  After all, those riddles are made to be hard, if i wanted something easy i would make an riddle like yours.

Btw, what if your life depended on you solving them? What if you are locked in a room and you have 30 minutes left and someone asks those riddles? It would be grat to know that answer then.

Kinda. However, the riddle was taking up too much time and space in the thread. It needed new material. And it's not that the riddles were hard, just extremely vague.

Posted Feb 5, '13 at 10:13am

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,119 posts

An Airplane? Then is back on the ground.. Or maybe you meen something else by feet? But i dont know what has 100

No, an airplane wouldn't have its back on the ground.

Hint: Think about the "back" of your guess. It's not an airplane, because the bottom would be on the ground. Whatever "it" is, it has a literal, physical back, and it's lying with its back on the ground.

Posted Feb 5, '13 at 12:43pm

MagicTree

MagicTree

360 posts

MattEmAngel, is yours a cloud, a  astronaut, a daydreamer?

Posted Feb 5, '13 at 12:56pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,119 posts

MattEmAngel, is yours a cloud, a  astronaut, a daydreamer

Cloud: Doesn't have a back, doesn't touch the ground
Astronaut: Doesn't touch the ground (in space)
Daydreamer: How does 100 feet up in the air relate to a daydreamer? It doesn't.

This is a PHYSICAL riddle, not a metaphorical or conceptual riddle, just like all my other riddles. Did you read my hint? Read the hint.

Posted Feb 5, '13 at 3:50pm

leo99rules

leo99rules

1,756 posts

I think 100 feet is the clue here. I think it literally means "feet".

*google searches "Animal's with 100 feet"*

A centipede.

Posted Feb 5, '13 at 3:50pm

xerox

xerox

308 posts

Ok i will say the answers
1 - "she" was a sheep(or some domestic animal) that was tied to the level crossing. When the train passed the barrier moved up and hanged the animal.

2- Well, if he opened his mouth and she died, its obvious that he is holding her in his mouth....

Answer was that he was holding her and wheh he oppened his mouth she falled and died. ( Because they are in circus and performing dangerous trick far from the grownd)

Reply to Riddles

You must be logged in to post a reply!