Forums

ForumsForum Games

Above user's avatar appears out of nowhere in your bedroom while you sleep. What do you do?

Posted Mar 3, '13 at 7:37pm

Terry_Logic

Terry_Logic

4,222 posts

Oh my god! I don't remember painting that wall orange and gray!

Posted Mar 3, '13 at 9:18pm

winmaster1

winmaster1

649 posts

I take you to
Dr. Kragans' office.

" Your teeth are in very bad shape. You need headgear, and brush your teeth up to 10 times a day for 30 minutes each."

Posted Mar 3, '13 at 9:19pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,534 posts

I throw you a salmon and keep you as a pet.

Posted Mar 3, '13 at 9:22pm

firedog12

firedog12

248 posts

Last time I saw you was at Jcpenney's in the section where they have their purses.

Posted Mar 3, '13 at 10:12pm

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

6,417 posts

Stalk it... show me the way to your honeycomb.

Posted Mar 3, '13 at 10:49pm

firedog12

firedog12

248 posts

I'll just use you to warm up my marshmallows. I'm gonna have smores' tonight!

By the way, This is why I say bees are wimps. Never call me a bee. Or a wasp. I'm a freakin' HAWNET!

Posted Mar 3, '13 at 11:59pm

BitRifle

BitRifle

161 posts

Oh....hawnet. I see....

Hm..the question is, Where did I put Raid? It was somewhere here..Hmmm...

I will let you know when I find it, buddy. Just wait there for sec.

Posted Mar 4, '13 at 12:29am

Terry_Logic

Terry_Logic

4,222 posts

Hey man, why are you wearing a ladle on your head? Also, who are you and what are you doing in my room in the middle of the night?

Posted Mar 4, '13 at 12:41am

BitRifle

BitRifle

161 posts

Darn it, you figured it out! Now all I have to do is, get that Hawnet and stab you with it so I can claim this bedroom as my own!

Oh, by the way, this is mine, I wear it often when I pretend to be a gentleman, and as you see, I'm the hero who will take goblin out (or orc, either way) from the evil dungeon and clean the dungeon so I can use it....You are the evil goblin king? Am I correct?

Posted Mar 4, '13 at 1:10am

Terry_Logic

Terry_Logic

4,222 posts

Why don't you wear it so that the handle goes in the back and you don't have it right between your eyes like that? That has to be pretty irritating.

Anyways, yeah, I'm the king of the evil goblins and stuff. Also disco. However, you will never get past me, because you are armed only with a ladle, and unless you came her to slay a bowl of chowder, you might as well just turn around and walk out that door (or jump out the window--it's your choice).

Or, if you really want my room, you can wait until September when I go off to college. Then it will be all yours.

Reply to Above user's avatar appears out of nowhere in your bedroom while you sleep. What do you do?

You must be logged in to post a reply!