Forums

ForumsQuests

[REPORT] Quests Bugs & Glitches

Posted Jan 30, '13 at 1:44pm

Shadowdncr

Shadowdncr

9 posts

I've not experienced any more problems recently Ferret, thanks! And if there is anything I can do to help test beyond that let me know.  Also sorry about how long it took to respond, seems flu season plus kids = it makes a couple rounds and recovery time.

Posted Jan 30, '13 at 2:10pm

Yahel007

Yahel007

395 posts

Sinjid
What is wrong with this game its lagy as hell, and I doesn't keep mine save data...
I know is beta...but why did u add quests? Better question why the hell they published it....

Posted Jan 30, '13 at 2:14pm

Yahel007

Yahel007

395 posts

Heres a proof
http://s9.postimage.org/xk5p91hmn/untitled.jpg
Once I click "Need to transfer character" I get this...
http://s9.postimage.org/6vdyayz5r/image.jpg

I can't still load it and continue

Posted Jan 30, '13 at 2:16pm

Yahel007

Yahel007

395 posts

Ohh and, that Level 1 Assassin on Hard mode is Random..I never played it or tried to create

Posted Jan 31, '13 at 11:27am

Leifytwig123

Leifytwig123

2 posts

Never mind my previous post, my quests appeared! Not sure why they took so long, but better late than never.

Posted Jan 31, '13 at 12:25pm

Ferret

Ferret

5,586 posts

Administrator

@Yahel007 It's in beta.  Be sure to give feedback.  Those Quests aren't promoted officially.

Posted Jan 31, '13 at 4:06pm

amirhtc

amirhtc

1 post

hi
after change pasword im and my acc hacker still online and not disconnect ...
plz remove this bug becouse i cant play my beloved game and just game say refresh becouse hacker tik autologin and after pas change his not disconnect ... plz help me!

Posted Feb 1, '13 at 4:31pm

somoneid

somoneid

2 posts

im playing enola-prelude, but i began on level 31  O.o

i tried to give a new game, but got the same problem again.

because of this i can learn any spell or special attack and the game get boring

Posted Feb 4, '13 at 1:09am

pupettmaster

pupettmaster

3 posts

hye
i'm french excuse for my bad english
dead zone is a very very good game and i l├áve it, thanks you for this awesome flash  game, ive a big problem at 6:18 with the reebooting server, i was in end of mission lvl 18 in street in northwood east with 4 survivors and  with book in option slot they option book of  this book is  +200%xp for bonus and +298 of return time to compound just for 30 min timing , iwas in leave zone for return in my compound and the server reeboot and i havent my bonus xp for this mission, I had sent a first group in first time in missin to large supermarket in notrhwood east and i win 12.200 xp for my first team of four survivors,  but for second team with the reebooting of server i haven't my bonus and the bonus book time is ended. it's a chalenge for me and my friends in this game to gain the big xp numbers at mission and i m the record man with the mission buged I know him, i've kill lot and lot infected, I am so much disappointed please did you help me Can use me for the loss caused. thanks

Posted Feb 4, '13 at 1:13am

pupettmaster

pupettmaster

3 posts

excuse it's note my topic

Reply to [REPORT] Quests Bugs & Glitches

You must be logged in to post a reply!